Details

Henckels CLASSIC 15-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown

$299.99
Henckels Classic 15-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 454.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_102, tr_352
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31185-015-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 299 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 15-piece self-sharpening block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right. From the 4-inch paring/utility for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and 8 ultra-sharp steak knives.

The self-sharpening block technology automatically sharpens your knives when they are stored or removed to help you maintain the sharpest knives. The set is completed with a handsome stained ash wood block with a stainless-steel cap.

High-quality German stainless steel strengthens these durable, Spanish-made knives. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. These satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 4-inch paring/utility, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch prep, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, 14-slot self-sharpening knife block
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle provides balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Kitchen knives made in Spain
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting

Specifications

• Item no. 31185-015
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.00 lbs
Henckels CLASSIC 15-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown
4.9 (454)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Classic 15-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 454.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality, style, performance! I searched low and high for a forged, self-sharpening knife set, and found this set that is the best of both worlds. The steak knives are serrated and stamped, so they don’t need sharpening, and the other knives are forged and come with the self-sharpening openings on the knife block. The block is a beautiful, dark hardwood and you can see and feel the quality right away. The knives are sharp and precise, and make food prep a cinch! We entertain often, and love that this set comes with 8 steak knives as most only come with 6. All the benefits without the hefty price tag. Love this set!
Date published: 2021-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just quality When you think Henckels, you should expect nothing less than Quality. I recently decided to replace my set which we had for over 20 years. While the old set was much heavier and the steel was beefier, the new set is of no less quality. Extremely sharp and eloquently designed from the handles to the spectacular block design. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Value for a Great Knife Having a knife sharp every time you need to use it is important. With this self sharpening set, that is what you get everytime you pull a knife to use, I didn't realize Spain was known for making great cutlery (the Classic is made in Spain) until I did a little research on my own. I decided to give these knives a try. There is a knife for every kitchen task. Having 8 steak knives is great. I think the time and money I save from not having to get these knives sharpened is worth a lot and feel those factors contribute to making this a great value for such good knives.
Date published: 2020-07-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Self-Sharpening Block Set The steak knives are made in India and are not the same quality as the rest.
Date published: 2020-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic with one small problem The only thing holding me back from a 5 star review is that one of the steak knives still had a small (but sharp!) burr on the tip. Other than that they seem to be of high quality.
Date published: 2021-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Set for Straightforward Cooking This is a terrific set, after all it comes with the best prep knives, a full set of steak knives and a self-sharpening block. If you don't need specialty knives - for boning or carving, this look no further. This set has all you need and it offers a very good value. I really like my Henckels Classic knives. I've had mine for more than 20 years. These are forged knives made of quality steel. They have a triple riveted handle, a comfortable integrated bolster. Even if they aren't made in Germany, the steel is, and their quality is unquestionable.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Dave's 15 Self Sharpening Block Review I like the practically of the perfect combination of knives and the extra X2 steak knives for additional company. The knives are really well made and the handles are comfortable. I would have liked to see a honner added to assist with blade straightening. Also, the pairing knife doesn't sit well in its slot. It hangs down much lower than the other knives in it's row and gets in the way when trying to access the upper right steak knife. Also, the steak knives slots are too wide allowing for too much travel in the block. Otherwise, great set.
Date published: 2022-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The classic line is a little bit of a secret value - the knives are made in Spain with high quality German Steel. The blades are also forged from one piece of steel which makes for flexible, yet durable knives. The blade edges will also stay sharper, longer due to the ice hardening process. This set includes everything knife you need in a kitchen. There are also steak knives in the block.
Date published: 2020-04-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_102, tr_352
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What is the dimensions of the block? 

Asked by: amgg
Length 12.0”, Width 4.48”, Height 11.6”
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-21

What material is are the blades made of, the listing has ash?

Asked by: ScottW714
Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
Date published: 2022-06-14

What is the warranty on these knives?

Asked by: Elle987
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Our products carry a full warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship. However, please note that our warranty does not cover wear from normal use, or any damage resulting from use other than the intended purpose of the item. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2022-10-06

What are the dimensions of the knife block?

Asked by: Monet 24
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are checking on the dimensions of the Henckels Classic Knife Storage Block for you and we will email you directly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Regards, Zwilling

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: LHLW
Yes
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_31185-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product