Details

Henckels Graphite 8-inch, Chef's knife

$39.99
Henckels Graphite 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_17621-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"graphite-grey-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17621-201-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen knives that every home chef needs. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the HI Graphite series offers sleek sharpness. The fully forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness.Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with Henckels' single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brand's superior quality at an exceptional value.These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch. Cut with confidence with HI Graphite.

• High-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Satin-finished knife blade
  • Professional fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle that is contoured for comfort
  • Polished end, embossed logo
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17621-201
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 53-55 HRC
  • Colour handle: graphite grey
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.47 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.23 in
  • Width of product: 0.87 in
  • Height of product: 1.73 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle width: 0.87 in
Henckels Graphite 8-inch, Chef's knife
4.5 (30)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

Henckels Graphite 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking Good This knife works as good as it looks! The sleek modern look, one piece construction, and comfortable contour in the handle, are a few of the design features that attracted me to this knife. I love how sharp the knife is, and how easy it is to use. I am not a professional chef in any way, but I love cutting with this knife and see a huge improvement in my knife cuts.
Date published: 2020-06-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Chef's Knife This is a well balanced comfortable chef's knife. Something that you can work with for hours. If you like the idea of an all metal knife, then this one is worthy of serious consideration. With its very modern sleek design, the Henckels Graphite line of all metal knives is excellent. The quality of the steel, the workmanship of the fully forged blades with integrated bolster makes each knife comfortable and easy to work with whether you’re cooking for one or prepping for a banquet. These knives are well worth the money. Comfortable handle with a little heft to it for good tactile feel. These knives are easily maintained. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe but hand wash to keep it looking brand new.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This chef's knife is so comfortable to use. Made from German steel the he blade is sharp and flexible all at the same time. I was a little worried this handle would be slippery when wet but no problem here. The handle has a brushed steel on it so you can grip wet or dry.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the feel on the handle! This is a beautiful Zwilling International 8" Chef knife, it is fully-forged bolster forged blade, high quality German steel and excellent durability and well balance. Blades satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Rounded almost D-shaped satin-finished handle contoured for comfort in my hand while cutting foood and it is gorgeous with stainless steel end cap stamped logo for finishing touch and stability of this knife.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The chef knife is probably your most used knife in the kitchen. You will want one you feel comfortable with and is comfortable and secure in you hand. I like the Graphite chef knife for exactly those reasons. I feel comfortable with the size and the handle is ergonomic so I can slice and dice away fatigue-free and it is stylish!
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from When searching for the workhorse knife of the kitchen, you want to make sure it's sharp and comfortable. This Graphite chef's knife certainly fits the bill with a sleek, ergonomic handle and full bolster offering an optimal pinch grip while the German steel blade promises long-lasting durability and sharpness.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great all stainless steel looking Chef I love how modern of a look this Graphite collection is. I was looking for something with this aesthetic and it’s perfect. It’s a great forged German stainless steel Chef knife, a blade shape you can use for everything. The textured handle contours nicely to my hand and has a good weight to it as well.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a very good chef knife. It's forged from German steel so it's got a nice weight and balance and a blade that is very sharp. Everybody needs a good chef knife because it can do 90% of your cutting. Love the contemporary design of the "smokey grey" handle!
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_17621-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is this knife full tang? Or all one piece of metal? It seems like the handle is a lighter material than the blade. 

Asked by: Anonymous
This style is full tang.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-11-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_17621-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product