Details

Henckels GRAPHITE 4-pc, Knife set

$79.99
HENCKELS Graphite 4-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_17630-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product
{"graphite-grey-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17630-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 79 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Graphite 4-piece knife set features the perfect selection of knives essential for every kitchen. This set includes an 8-inch chef’s knife perfect for all-rounder tasks like chopping herbs and slicing chicken, the 3-inch paring knife ideal for smaller tasks like peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit, and the 5-inch serrated utility ideal for cutting hard exterior, soft interior foods. This set is completed with a 2-stage handheld sharpener to maintain peak knife performance.

Sleek and elegant, the Graphite cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and superior design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with HENCKELS' single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brand's superior quality at an exceptional value. These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch.

• Set includes 8-inch chef's knife, 5-inch serrated utility, 3-inch paring knife, and handheld sharpener
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Satin-finished knife blade
  • Professional, serrated and fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle that is contoured for comfort
  • Polished end, embossed logo

Specifications

• Item no. 17630-004
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: graphite grey
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.51 lbs
Henckels GRAPHITE 4-pc, Knife set
4.7 (19)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite 4-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee A good quality knife starter set at a great price. These are the 3 most used pieces for the beginning cook. The dark textured handle and the polished smooth corners make these knives a great value. Learning to use the pull thru sharpener will help to extend the life of your knives as well.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful set We hung these up on a magnetic knife strip in our new apartment and they look amazing- everything we would need in a small compact knife set.
Date published: 2022-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect starter knife set Love this 4 pack of graphite knives. Sleek, sharp and stylish - perfect for small NYC apartments!
Date published: 2021-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just what I need! Sturdy, good balance, and attractive. This is the perfect set for the core of my cutting needs!
Date published: 2022-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome knives I love this set to use with a knife I previously purchased. I constantly use the small knife.
Date published: 2020-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceptional Balue Quality knives that handle very well and are very sharp and easy to maintain
Date published: 2020-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from J7st received Really just received it I have used the sharpener with good results.
Date published: 2020-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding deal Great products these are absolutely my go to knives in my kitchen.
Date published: 2020-08-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_17630-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;