Details

Henckels Graphite 17-pc, Knife Block Set

$209.99
HENCKELS Graphite 17-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_17634-217, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-17-pcs_17-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"17-pc","ID":"17-pcs_17-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 17-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17634-217-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 209 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Graphite 17-piece knife block set features a complete set of ultra-sharp knives for effortless meal prep. From the 3-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and 8 ultra-sharp steak knives. This set is complete with a 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, and is housed in a hardwood knife block.

Sleek and elegant, the Graphite cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and superior design. Crafted from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with HENCKELS' single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brand's superior quality at an exceptional value. These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch prep, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch bread knife, 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives, honing steel, kitchen shears, and hardwood block
  • Knives crafted from high-quality German stainless steel with a satin-finished blade
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle that is contoured for comfort
  • Polished end, embossed logo
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17634-217
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 16
  • Number of parts: 17
Measurements
  • Net weight: 11.46 lbs
Henckels Graphite 17-pc, Knife Block Set
5.0 (5)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite 17-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 17 piece set I bought this off Walmart from the zwilling shop. The knives I have are horrible. I knew I wanted this brand, I just really didn't want to pay the price. I am so happy I did! These knives sit nice in the knife holder. The knives are extremely sharp. I really like that it comes with a steel. I really have no complaints.
Date published: 2024-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife set and excellent quality! This set is beautiful. I bought my son a Zwilling set a couple of years ago and I every time I’m at his house I would think about buying myself one because of the quality. Finally I did! And I’m so glad! The quality is amazing as expected and the look is perfect!
Date published: 2024-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow surpassed my expectations I was looking for chef quality set of knives and wow did I hit a homerun with this set. They are sharp and feel great in use. Stylish and comes with all the knives most kitchens need.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 17 pc block set Great quality product with the added bonus of being dishwasher safe my last set I used for 11 years so expecting this one to last the same
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_17634-217, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;