Details

Henckels Graphite 13-pc, Knife block set, black matte

$169.99
Henckels Graphite 13-pc Knife Set with Block, Kitchen Knife Sharpener, Chef Knife, Steak Knife, Black, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 394.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_106, tr_288
  • loc_en_US, sid_17632-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-13-pcs_13-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13-pc","ID":"13-pcs_13-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17632-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 169 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 13-piece block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right. From the 3-inch paring knife for smaller scale jobs, to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and 4 ultra-sharp steak knives.

Sleek and elegant, the Graphite cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and superior design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with HENCKELS' single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brand's superior quality at an exceptional value. These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch.

• Set includes 3 and 4-inch paring knives, 5-inch serrated utility, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, four 4.5-inch steak knives, and knife block
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Satin-finished knife blade
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle that is contoured for comfort
  • Polished end, embossed logo
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17632-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 12
  • Number of parts: 13
  • Colour handle: graphite grey
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.66 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 4.65 in
  • Height of product: 12.76 in
Henckels Graphite 13-pc, Knife block set, black matte
4.8 (394)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

HENCKELS Graphite Knife Series

Henckels Graphite 13-pc Knife Set with Block, Kitchen Knife Sharpener, Chef Knife, Steak Knife, Black, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 394.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Attractive, Modern, and Durable The knife handles have weight, which feel good while using them. As far as knives go, they get the job done. They are advertised as dishwasher safe, which isn't the case. You'll need to handwash these and dry them immediately after washing to maintain their polish/appearance. Also, quality control may be lacking as a couple of the knives had small pits on the handles where the finish wasn't smooth when I took them out of the box. It didn't bother me enough to return them, but I've had cheaper sets that arrived in perfect condition, so was a little bumbed out about the defects. Still a good quality set and I don't regret buying them.
Date published: 2021-07-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful inside and out. This set of knives looks great in the block and are even better when they are out - and cutting. With its very modern sleek design, the Henckels Graphite line of all metal knives is excellent. The quality of the steel, the workmanship of the fully forged blades with integrated bolster makes the knife comfortable and easy to work with whether you’re cooking for one or prepping for a banquet. These knives are well worth the money. Comfortable handle with a little heft to it for good tactile feel. This set features all the knives you'll need to prep a fabulous meal. It also comes with a matching honing rod for easy maintenance. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe but hand wash to keep them looking brand new.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Look and work great! I am a fan of the smooth texture of the knives and the color combination of the graphite and the black wooden block. The knives work great and they are nice to look at in the kitchen. The only thing that is off is the scissor placement. They are so recessed that it can often be hard to grab for without bumping into the other knife handles.
Date published: 2020-11-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from 3 years of daily use I got this set as a gift (was bought at Bed Bath&Beyond) 3 years ago. Today the handle of one of the medium sized knives snapped in 2 while cutting an apple. It was my favorite knife too! I use these almost daily.
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 13 piece graphite steel butcher block knife set This knife set is pure craftsmanship! The look, feel and design is sleek and solid. They feel comfortable on the handles and are attractive and sharp! You can feel the quality in each knife. I’m so happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this brand for your next knife purchase!
Date published: 2020-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous! And Sharp! I’ve always been a huge fan of Henckels cutlery, but this is the first block set that I’ve bought for myself. Typical great quality, as I expect from Henckels, but only time will tell how the graphite handles feel after a lengthy session in the kitchen.
Date published: 2021-07-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Look good but don’t last Have had these knives for less than a year. Every single knife and even the shears have several rust spots all over them. Would return if I could.
Date published: 2021-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing!!!! I’m in love with these set of knives, not only do they look sleek, but they fit perfect in your hand and weightless.
Date published: 2021-09-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_106, tr_288
  • loc_en_US, sid_17632-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Where are these knives made? Germany or China 

Asked by: Sammy2014
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! Country of origin is China Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-10-28

I have the Henckels International Graphite 13-pc Knife Block Set. However, I do not like the Wood Knife Block that was included. It is too long and extends out too far when setting on my counter top. Is there another version that would work with this set

Asked by: LYNNE
Your Henckels International Graphite knives will fit in any of our Henckels International or (flat, non-Pro) Zwilling-branded knife blocks. You can also check out cases and other storage options, along with blocks, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-storage.html
Date published: 2018-10-01

Hello, do you personalize butcher blocks with names / dates? I am looking to purchase this for a wedding gift and would like to commemorate the special date. thank you

Asked by: susan1242
No, we do not personalize/engrave any of our products.
Date published: 2018-05-29

What type of stainless steel?

Asked by: nodak651
This set is made from our high-quality German stainless steel which contains carbon for superior durability and edge retention.
Date published: 2018-05-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_17632-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product