YOU SAVE: -40%
55.00 $32.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -40%
55.00 $32.99
Out Of Stock
J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_14, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_16006-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 152ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Henckels Forged Synergy 8" Bread Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the strong, serrated blade effortlessly cuts through hard bread crusts. Enjoy neat slices of sourdough and cubes of Ciabatta thanks to the blade's aggressively long prongs.The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 16006-201
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: Black
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
Measurements
  • Length of product: 0.98 in
  • Width of product: 3.39 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
Henckels Forged Synergy 8-inch Bread Knife
$55.00 $32.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Attractive bread knife. The Forged Synergy line is an elegant line of forged knives. The graceful sculpted handles fit nicely in the palm of the hand; and an integrated bolster that makes these medium weight knives comfortable to grip. The double-riveted handles securely encase the full tang blade. These knives are forged from high quality German stainless steel and manufactured to the highest global standards. That means these knives are sharp giving you years of enjoyment. High quality at a great price. Really good value. Although they are dishwasher safe, I recommend hand washing them. They will retain the ‘just purchased’ look.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent value Great deal on this serrated bread knife. I use this regularly for whole crusty breads, bagels and baguettes. The 8 inch size is perfect for cake cutting and decorating. The serration is ample to pierce through the product, but will not destroy the inside. Handle is comfortable. I really like the addition of the steel cap and thread in the handle. good looking.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by from nice balance I bought this knife to fill a slot in my block set I just bought. To me a key feature to a quality knife , ( other than sharpness ) is the knife has to feel balance'ed as you hold it. This knife does as do all the others in my block set. My one disappointment is that these are made in China. It's not that I'm anti Chinese. I was excepting real German Quality.
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Synergy collection allows you to get a great forged stainless steel knife at a value price. The forged bolster extends down the top of the handle for a pretty look as well as for added stability. The serrated edge on this bread knife has long teeth that will first puncture the crust to help prevent squishing of the soft interior as you cut through.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not just for bread It's a great bread knife and since it's made from German steel I know it's going to last a very long time. It slices through a hard loaf of bread with ease, but also does a fantastic job on a watermelon. It slices cleanly enough that I even used it on our Easter ham. It has great weight and balance with a very comfortable curved handle.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for getting through any bread but also has many other uses. I use this "bread" knife to prep anything with a hard exterior and soft interior, think melons, eggplants or even cucumbers. Made from high quality stainless steel, the knife won't rust or tarnish. Its safe in the dishwasher too.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great bread knife This is a very good bread knife. The handle is very comfortable to hold. The forged steel blade is very strong and the teeth are very sharp. Its great for bread, tomatoes, citrus fruit or anything with a tougher outside and a softer inside.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great bread knife With the black and stainless steel, these knives have a nice aesthetic. A great forged bread knife marked at a reasonable price point. This knife will really cut through bread or produce like tomatoes and lemons nicely without tearing.
Date published: 2020-04-03
  • y_2020, m_8, d_14, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_16006-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;