Details

Henckels Forged Elite 15-pc, Knife Block Set

$199.99
HENCKELS Forged Elite 15-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1406.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_23, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_407, tr_999
  • loc_en_US, sid_13871-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13871-015-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This HENCKELS Forged Elite 15-piece knife block set features a full set of ultra-sharp blades for everyday meal prep. The set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef's knife, perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, while the boning knife’s flexible blade easily separates meat from bones and joints. Achieve precise results in-hand or on a cutting board with the 6-inch utility knife, and efficiently mince garlic with the hollow edge santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.

This set is complete with a 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, and 6 steak knives for effortlessly slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease. Housed in a handsome hardwood block, you can safely store your knives on your countertop.

The forged bolster construction of Forged Elite knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Made from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. The unique ergonomic, molded handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Easy to clean, these HENCKELS knives are conveniently dishwasher safe. Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch boning, 6-inch utility, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s, 6 steak knives, kitchen shears, honing steel, knife block
  • Knives made from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Unique, ergonomic molded handle is curved for comfort
  • Stainless-steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13871-015
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 11.02 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.02 in
  • Width of product: 4.92 in
  • Height of product: 15.55 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Forged Elite 15-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1406.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Forged from high quality German steel, this knife will have a great weight, balance and very good edge retention. The curved, molded handle is very comfortable and the metal end cap helps balance the blade. This is such an awesome set! These knives can handle the majority of your cutting tasks. The chef and santoku knives can chop fruits and vegetables both large and small; the serrated utility and bread knife are ideal for anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, like a tomato , hard crusty loaf of bread, or a large melon; the parer is the tool to use for any "in-hand" tasks such as peeling an apple. Plus, you get steak knives!
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy with our purchase We were in the market for a new knife and block set to replace our 20+ year old one. After much research we narrowed it down a JA Henckels was the brand we wanted to go with. Since these are used in a home setting, a super high-end or professional set was not a necessary expense for us. Therefore we settled on the Elite Forged set. We liked the selection of knifes at a price point we could afford. So far we have no complaints with the set. They come plenty sharp. The box indicates they are dishwasher safe, I think we will hand wash these at least to start. I'll update this review if over time we find concerns with this knife set.
Date published: 2020-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set While looking through bed bath & beyond for items to add to our wedding registry we came across this wonderful block of knives. We were impressed in the store with how balanced the blades were and how good the online reviews were. We were very excited when we received a set from a registry as a gift. Well unboxing the knives the blades felt really sharp (I do not recommend touching with a finger). They were also very well balanced. The full bolster is a really nice touch and the knives feel substantial. I will note that the plastic handles do feel a little cheaper than the rest of the knife while in the hand, but The knives are overall excellent!
Date published: 2022-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I Feel Like A Chef Finally! Razor sharp, easy to hold and weighted just right, these knives challenge you to elevate your skills in the kitchen. Each knife, whether it’s the Santoku for precision slicing, the versatile Chef’s knife for chopping, or the myriad of assorted utensils, each one feels like it becomes an extension of your hand. I found myself caring about my cutting methods and taking pride in the finer details that I could only accomplish with a quality set of knives. I’ve wanted a set of Henkel knives for 22 years, and now that I finally have one... Why did I wait so long!? Thank you Zwilling for a great set of knives that I will have for years to come
Date published: 2020-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henkels International Elite Forged 15-Piece Knife I have been looking for a quality set of knives for home use for awhile now and just couldn’t find anything that caught my eye. I saw this set at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and knew instantly this was what I was looking for! It has every knife I could want, they fit great in the hand, are well balanced, and cut like a dream! My only complaints (and these might seem trivial) are that the 6” Prep Knofe seems a bit big, and the handles have this strange white dullness but n the handles that won’t seem to come off or wash away. I’m going to try hitting them with some oil to see if that takes care of it though. Other than that, this set is fantastic! Worth every penny!
Date published: 2021-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding Value The quality of this Elite 15-piece Knife Block Set is simply outstanding. The knives are clearly well-constructed and feel very balanced in one’s hand. The wood block alone would probably cost about $50 by itself, so this set represents an outstanding value. These are definitely NOT “entry-level” knives - everything about them screams “quality”. If I have to nitpick at anything about it, is the length of the steak knives. They could’ve benefited from being about half-an-inch shorter, but this is hardly a dealbreaker. (And I’m sure that, for some, it’d actually be a plus.) This set packs A LOT of bang for the buck.
Date published: 2023-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exactly what I expected Very good set of kitchen knives. I was looking for a good quality set of knives with a block. Professional knives were way out of my price range. Previous experience with Henckels International motivated me to buy this set. The chef’s and santoku knives have a very good balance, they are thick but allow you to slice very thin slices. The handle have a very good grip, which is very important if you like to spend time in the kitchen chopping, slicing, dicing etc. Even if you don’t like to cook a good set of knives like this may bring the inner chef out of you. I’m very happy with this purchase and would recommend it
Date published: 2022-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Knife Set I picked this set up the other day, after finding what I was looking for in my next set. Specifically, the boning knife and 6” utility knife. Upon the first time handling, the knives were light but had a enough weight in the handle to feel sturdy. The grip feel was great especially since I could safely choke up on the knife without fear of my hand accidentally slipping, and me going to the ER, thanks to the bolster design. Knives slid smooth through the few things I’ve used them on so far, but I’m very pleased at this point. My only negative is I’d wished the handles were rubber over molding verses hard plastic. I think the added functionality would be a nice added touch
Date published: 2022-12-28
  • y_2024, m_4, d_23, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_407, tr_999
  • loc_en_US, sid_13871-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What warranty do you offer on this set?

Asked by: Sca94ford
Limited lifetime warranty
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-08

Of what material, are the handles constructed.? What is the Country of origin?

Asked by: Mimi Jo
ABS Handles, Made in China.
Date published: 2023-08-30

are the knives without rivets full tang??

Asked by: Eagle0118
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! They are 3/4 Tang. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-07-23
  • y_2024, m_4, d_23, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_13871-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product