Details

Henckels Forged Accent 4-pc, Steak Knife Set - White

{"white-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19548-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • white

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -55%
$112.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -55%
$112.00 $49.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Forged Accent 4-pc Steak Knife Set - White is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 133.
  • y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_51, tr_82
  • loc_en_US, sid_19548-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 158ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Accent's superb quality at a remarkable value. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster adds balance, heft, and acts as a finger guard
  • Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle

Specifications

• Item no. 19548-004
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: white
  • Substance handle: ABS
Henckels Forged Accent 4-pc, Steak Knife Set - White
$112.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Forged Accent 4-pc Steak Knife Set - White is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 133.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gorgeous steak knife set! These knives are forged, not just a flat blade riveted to the handle. They feel nice in the hand and appear quite sharp. A nice feature is that they have both a serrated and standard blade edge, the latter which can be sharpened. The instructions also show how to use a sharpening steel, which is a nice touch. They also fit perfectly in our existing Zwilling block.. My wife loves the presentation box with the magnetic closure. All around, a first-class product and presentation! I think we will get many years of great service from this set. (We liked them enough to buy two sets!)
Date published: 2021-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife set. Very high quality! I love that this knife set is clean looking and very high quality. Also love that the knife set has the Henckels logo at the end of the handle. Would definitely purchase again!
Date published: 2021-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cuts Great knives. Work well. Nicely packaged. Great gift.
Date published: 2021-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great update! My wife and I recently upgraded our odds and ends assortment of cutlery and chose these Zwilling Henckel steak knives to replace a no-name, no-edge set of knives. We don’t always have a need for these knives, but they have been super useful and responsive to our needs when it come to cutting meats and vegetables when we sit down to eat. I’m happy to display these knives for guests and they are fantastic for general use!
Date published: 2021-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Grown Up Steak Knives When you get to that place in adulthood when your last cheap ratty steak knife has to be shared with your dining partner because all the others have “died”. Grow Up and get some decent steak knives, already! They feel substantial, not flimsy. They slid right through my ribeye with zero effort. Sure, there are more expensive and higher quality options out there, but Henckels are a solid brand-ask your parents!
Date published: 2021-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice quality I have been on the search for a good set of steak knives. There are plenty that feel thin and flimsy but these have a good weight that is not too heavy to handle. And the price was affordable for a good set of knives that will last years.
Date published: 2021-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Repeat Customer I’m a foodie who apparently never had a decent knife...until now. I started with what I call a “multi-purpose big chopper”, and now I just gifted myself this steak knife set. Obsessed. The white handle is so ‘new’, and while may appear dainty, certainly has no issue getting through the everyday proteins.
Date published: 2021-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Should have gotten them sooner We’ve been using what is typically a good set of steak knives but then got these for Xmas and have never looked back. Night and Day difference, starting with the overall Henckels quality and continuing through to the perfectly balanced weight and incredible ease of use. Great purchase and high recommend.
Date published: 2021-04-08
  • y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_51, tr_82
  • loc_en_US, sid_19548-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 112ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;