Details

Henckels Forged Accent 3-pc, Starter Set

$69.99
Henckels Forged Accent 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_19540-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19540-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 69 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Equip your kitchen with the most essential knives to have in any kitchen. This 3-piece starter set features the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for everyday kitchen tasks like chopping herbs and dicing onions. The 5-inch serrated utility is ideal for slicing through foods with a hard exterior and soft interior. And the 4-inch paring knife is for smaller cutting jobs like peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.

Forged Accent knives are made from high-quality German stainless steel, perfect for precision cutting. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping.

• Set includes: 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef’s
  • Crafted from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Professional, satin-finished blade is honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Knives are dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Lifetime warranty

Specifications

• Item no. 19540-003
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.20 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 0.00 in
Henckels Forged Accent 3-pc, Starter Set
4.5 (8)
Added to basket View basket checkout

FULLY-FORGED CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

HENCKELS Forged Accent features an assortment of stylish, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

SUPERIOR GERMAN STEEL

Crafted from high-quality German steel, these razor-sharp blades are honed for long-lasting sharpness.

ULTRA-DURABLE

Forged bolster seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance.

STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE

Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle is finished with a stainless-steel end cap.

HENCKELS Forged Accent Black Cutlery Series

HENCKELS Forged Accent Black Cutlery Series

Henckels Forged Accent 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’ve always wanted Henckles knives! Cutting with ease just like the cooking shows. They’re so nice and sturdy. Even though this set isn’t the most expensive of the Henckles brand, you can still feel that it’s made of quality.
Date published: 2022-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing handles I have been on a hunt for knifes for over a year and I came across these and they have the most comfortable handles for cutting vegetables! I can’t recommend these enough!!
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knife First time to try this brand and I must say it's the best out of many brands that I have uses before. I will keep this brand and highly recommended
Date published: 2022-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! I just received my knives and tried them out. Wow! So nice. They cut thru tomatoes like butter. I am very happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2022-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Starter Set! Beautiful and functional! Super high quality, and a lifetime waranty!!
Date published: 2022-03-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_19540-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;