Details

Henckels Forged Accent 16-pc, Knife Block Set

$199.99
$239.99
-17 %
HENCKELS Forged Accent 16-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 74.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_60
  • loc_en_US, sid_19510-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19510-016-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Forged Accent 16-piece self-sharpening knife block set features a full set of ultra-sharp blades for everyday cutting. Peel fruit and create garnishes with the 3.5-inch paring knife, slice through a crusty loaf of sourdough and make neat cubes of ciabatta with the 8-inch bread knife, and chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife.

The self-sharpening technology boasts built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. This set is complete with 8, 4-inch steak knives and is housed in a handsome hardwood block.

Forged Accent knives are fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, perfect for precision cutting. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Accent's superb quality at a remarkable value.

• Set includes: 3.5-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch santoku, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch carving knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8 x 4-inch steak knives, shears, 15-slot self-sharpening block
  • The block features 4 self-sharpening slots that ensure your fine edge knives are always sharp. The other slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Professional, satin-finished blade is honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle offers maximum maneuverability
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 19510-016
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 15
  • Number of parts: 16
Measurements
  • Net weight: 11.90 lbs
Henckels Forged Accent 16-pc, Knife Block Set
4.8 (74)
-17% 239.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

FULLY-FORGED CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

HENCKELS Forged Accent features an assortment of stylish, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

SUPERIOR GERMAN STEEL

Crafted from high-quality German steel, these razor-sharp blades are honed for long-lasting sharpness.

ULTRA-DURABLE

Forged bolster seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance.

STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE

Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle is finished with a stainless-steel end cap.

HENCKELS Forged Accent Black Cutlery Series

HENCKELS Forged Accent Black Cutlery Series

HENCKELS Forged Accent 16-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 74.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love my new Knives! I love the knives, but I wish could have customized the knives. I don't need 8 steak knives - I would have preferred just 6, except I did not see that option with the knife combinations I need for other cooking. This forced me to "buy up" and get a bigger set than I really wanted. I really like the self-sharpening feature of the knife block. The design of the knife block along with the quality of the knives were key to my purchase decision.
Date published: 2023-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality I was intending on purchasing individual knives, opposed to a set. However, this set was a great price, and turns out meets the needs for the knives I was planning on purchasing. I don’t prefer a self sharpening block, so don’t have any opinions on this particular one (as I keep my knives in a drawer). Also, haven’t used the steak knives yet. I have used all of the other knives multiple times and am extremely pleased with the quality!
Date published: 2023-03-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Nice set Very beautiful set a little on the large size my steak knife’s I have a little problem cutting through meat my old henckels worked better
Date published: 2024-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels reputation Henckels has a reputation for fine cutlery. I was looking primarily for a good chefs knife. Most knife sets have 6 steak knives. This has 8, a definite plus. These types of handles don't fair well I the dishwasher. So they will be hand washed. But, they look great. I am excited about the self sharpening block. We tend to sharpen our knives from time to time. This should prove to be better.
Date published: 2023-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality and Affordable Set The fit and finish on this set looks great. All of the knives arrived sharp enough to slice paper (paper test) and the self sharpening block should keep them this way. The wooden block is a nice accent to any kitchen and the knives are made to last. I’m very happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2024-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set! We've been debating a while about what knife set to purchase, and decided the forged steel option with a self-sharpener would get us just what we were looking for. The Henckels brand has never disappointed me, and I look forward to years of great use with this beautiful set.
Date published: 2023-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Love these knives, sturdy, sharp, the knife block self sharpens well. The block itself is a little bulky on the counter because of the angle of it but it's still great. Knives aren't too heavy. Scissor hole is also big but doesn't really make a difference...
Date published: 2023-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Knife set These knives are very balanced and I can grip them perfectly. They feel very nice in my hands which when cutting my hands don’t become fatigued. The sharpness is everything I expected and slicing meat has made it a breeze. I highly recommend this knife set.
Date published: 2023-02-15
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_60
  • loc_en_US, sid_19510-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Are the steak knives in this set stamped or forged. They look stamped although it's being advertised as forged.

Asked by: S Gamatoria
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_19510-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product