Details

Henckels Elan 14-pc, Knife Block Set, Brown

$199.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
HENCKELS Elan 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1814.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_535, tr_1279
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19770-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

HENCKELS Elan 14-piece knife block set features a full set of razor-sharp knives for everyday cutting. Peel fruits and vegetables and create garnishes with the 3-inch paring knife, cleanly slice foods with a hard exterior and soft interior with the 5-inch serrated utility, and chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the 8-inch chef’s knife.

The self-sharpening technology boasts built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. This set is completed with 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives and is housed in a handsome 12-slot self-sharpening knife block.

HENCKELS Elan knives boast a contemporary design combined with exceptional functionality. Fully forged from a single piece of high-quality German steel, Elan knives feature fine-edge blades, perfect for precision cutting. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic handle is finished with a stylish, stainless-steel end cap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. HENCKELS Elan is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch utility, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, shears, and 12-slot self-sharpening block
  • The block features 4 self-sharpening slots that ensure your fine edge knives are always sharp. The other slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness 
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle 
  • Ergonomic handle with stainless-steel endcap 
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended 

Specifications

• Item no. 19770-014
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 12.52 in
Henckels Elan 14-pc, Knife Block Set, Brown
4.8 (1814)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Elan Knife Series

HENCKELS Elan Knife Series

HENCKELS Elan 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1814.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Finally I finally found the perfect set! Well my mom did, as this was a present, but I'm still so happy with these knives! They're easy to hold and use. The self sharpening is a huge bonus as well, and makes a satisfying sword coming out of sheath sound, everytime I pull one out. I'm definitely not a pro in the kitchen, but these knives sure make me feel like one. I only gave 4 stars because one of the steak knives does not line up with the rest of the steak knives resting in the block. This one knife is angled up a little. This isn't a big deal to me, but my OCD roommate claims this is, in fact, a big deal. Overall, very good knives and I'm happy to be back in the kitchen.
Date published: 2021-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from grazie mille Really love Henckels brand! I am such a huge cook and other knives really have no comparison. Yes, this review got me w/ the free gift but I honestly 100% was planning on giving 5 stars , this gift is just a super bonus! The only 'negative' is when activating my warranty my particular 14 piece is not found. I had to go with the closest match, other than that, everything is amazing. Do not use in the dishwasher and just clean, dry immediately or rust will form. grazie mille Henckels, you made another life long customer. I will never go back to other knives!
Date published: 2021-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Astetics with a more Beautiful Grip Having gone to culinary school, I not only enjoy cooking but I'm picky about what tools I bring into my kitchen. These knives are replacing a set that did not hold up to their name. I hope these will in the long run. I've always enjoyed a Henckel knife. I'm skeptical about the self sharpening but I have a honig blade I'll most likely use instead. The weight of the chefs knife is perfect for my hands and the serrated utility knife is perfection. My only "gripe" I would say, is the way they sit into the block. They are not even and it bothers me a bit. Not enough to worry me. Thanks for a beautiful product!
Date published: 2022-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Loving them so far! This is the largest and most expensive knife set I've ever had. I'm going to have to learn how to use the Chef's Knife and Santoku. The block is gorgeous and the knives are VERY sharp. (I found out when unpacking. Four fingers show the evidence!) They fit well into the block except for the paring knife - it wobbles. Only had the set 2 days but I'm definitely enjoying quickly slicing through fruits and veggies. Feel really nice holding - weight and handle. After reading other reviews, I'm making sur to clean and dry the knives immediately after using and I won't put them in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2021-11-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So far so good! I wanted a self sharpening knife set and this brand has been the highest rated for them. I like the weight of the knives. They aren't heavy but feel substantial and are well balanced which is perfect for a knife set. I haven't used them all yet, but so far I like the bread knife and love the Santoku. If I had a complaint it's that the steak knives look a little cheap. The serrated ends are minimal but still upgrades over my last set that were smooth. Overall. So far I am happy for the price I paid. We'll see in a year if they are still sharp. That might bump it up to five.
Date published: 2023-02-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very sharp knifes This is a beautiful block set & most of the knives cut like butter. They are weighted perfectly and feel great to grip. The Santoku knife is the only one that is disappointing. It is not nearly as sharp as the Santoku knife from my last Cuisinart set that was not as expensive. The only other disappointment is the black handles of the knives look like they have been worn out right out of the box. The handles look like some of the color has been rubbed off. I am not sure why they are made that way, but I have seen other people comment on this, so I know it is not just a defective set that I received. Overall, I am happy with the set since I got it on sale on Black Friday. I would not have paid full price though.
Date published: 2021-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Innovative & High Quality This knife set, including block, appears too have the high quality and reliability of my previous Henckels set. Plus, it is clearly improved; for example, the paring knife has a more substantial handle than before. The ceramic self-sharpening feature of the block is an innovative improvement. I also like that the bread knife is matched with a shorter serrated knife that is more suited to cutting items like tomatoes. My only criticism is that the santoku knife is not a true santoku: it is double-beveled where a true santoku has a single-bevel edge that facilitates the fine-slicing capability. (I think they did it that way so that they could provide a 20-degree self-sharpener in the santoku slot, like the other slots.)
Date published: 2022-05-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Only used for a few weeks, but knives are nice Got a great deal on this knife set on Black Friday. I chose these after researching pretty much all of the sets under $200. The knives look great, feel great and sturdy to use, and look great on the counter. My only complaint is that the chef's knife (and other big knives) isn't sharp enough to cut things like onions without having to push hard or saw. We don't have a sharpener though, so it's possible this could get better if we did? Not sure. But these are such an upgrade from our starter set we got for our wedding 18 years ago, that we're thrilled.
Date published: 2021-12-22
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_535, tr_1279
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 121ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;