Details

Henckels Elan 14-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19770-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Henckels Elan 14-pcs_14-pc 14-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 127.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_23, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_98
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 160ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19770-014
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 12.52 in
Henckels Elan 14-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Elan 14-pcs_14-pc 14-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 127.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set I like the look of the cutting block, it compliments my kitchen very well and I very much enjoy the weight and feel of the knives.
Date published: 2021-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp as they come Better then a slap chop not your ordinary knife set
Date published: 2021-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from grazie mille Really love Henckels brand! I am such a huge cook and other knives really have no comparison. Yes, this review got me w/ the free gift but I honestly 100% was planning on giving 5 stars , this gift is just a super bonus! The only 'negative' is when activating my warranty my particular 14 piece is not found. I had to go with the closest match, other than that, everything is amazing. Do not use in the dishwasher and just clean, dry immediately or rust will form. grazie mille Henckels, you made another life long customer. I will never go back to other knives!
Date published: 2021-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great and sharp I really liked that the knives came in perfect condition and the wooden finish on the block looks great, as for usual when I get a new knife set I grabbed a piece of paper and it cut with no effort.
Date published: 2021-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a beautiful forged knife block set. Forging improves a knife's weight as well as giving it better edge retention (will stay sharp longer). It has great weight and balance and the curved handle is very comfortable. With these knives, you can chop vegetables, peel and pare, and the serrated utility is designed to cut through anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, such as a tomato, orange or a roll. It also includes high quality stainless steel scissors that can double as a bottle opener.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Quality I love the feel and weight of these knives. They're extremely sharp right out of the box and the self sharpening block is a great addition.
Date published: 2021-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful upgrade knife set We just received our Elan forged 14-piece knife set. It comes with a wood block with self-sharpening slits for the non-serrated knives. I haven’t used it much yet, but I’m excited for this upgrade from our starter set of Henckels we received as a wedding gift almost 12 years ago. (PS - I’m passing our old knives along to my niece since there’s still nothing wrong with them.) The blades are super sharp, and the set of scissors that came with the set are much nicer than your typical utility kitchen shears. The block sits at a less severe angle than our old set, so it does have a bigger footprint on our counter, but we rearranged some things and easily made room. I’m excited to throw out all of my cheap paring knives, because there is no need to have any other knife in the kitchen now. So far, I’m in love!
Date published: 2021-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels Elan Forged 14 pc Self Sharpening Set I Love Everything about this knife set! First of all the knives are fantastic! Super sharp and great weight to them without being too heavy to work with. The handles are perfect and professional looking. The built in self sharpening block is keeping my knifes perfect for each use. My favorite knife is the 7” Santoku I am finding I use it constantly. The wood and stainless block that holds everything sits beautifully on my counter and I just couldn’t be happier :)
Date published: 2020-12-31
  • y_2021, m_7, d_23, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_98
  • loc_en_US, sid_19770-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;