25.00 $14.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
25.00 $14.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels International Dynamic 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_17561-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 157ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen knives that home chefs reach for everyday. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped Dynamic knives are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The professional, satin-polished, fine-edge blades boast superior sharpness - they are finely honed for long-lasting precision. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are comfortable to grip for fatigue-free cutting. Easy to use, the dishwasher-safe Dynamic knives are also easy to maintain.
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade constructionprovides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precisioncutting and is finely honed for long-lastingsharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximummaneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17561-203
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.35 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.76 in
  • Width of product: 0.63 in
  • Height of product: 1.77 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
Henckels Dynamic 8-inch, Chef's knife
$25.00 $14.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels International Dynamic 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from When shopping for value priced knives you might be on a budget but you don't want to sacrifice sharpness and durability. Dynamic series will not disappoint and are perfect for a starter kitchen . Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The chef's knife is one of the most used knives in any kitchen. It can be used for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing and is as equally efficient on fruits and vegetables as it is on meats. The blade on this feels sturdy and sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Kitchen Essential The Henckels International line was developed using German engineering and technology adapted to a more value priced line. The Dynamic knife line is a great value and good quality. It has the durable three rivet handle similar to the knives made in Germany. Its fine edge blade is made from high quality steel that will hold its edge nicely, is light and flexible. The chef knife is the one tool that can do 90% of your cutting. Perfect for chopping fruits and vegetables, and can slice through meats and cheese too.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Well Priced I needed a good Chef's knife with a limited budget. Decided to go with the Henckels Dynamic and I'm glad I did. The stamped knife is lighter than a forged knife which is very important to me. Don't feel comfortable handling a real heavy knife, so this knife works well. It is made out of one piece of steel which makes it very durable and won't ever break in two like my old knife. Stain resistant and dishwasher safe which makes things so easy for me. This knife has everything I want and need.
Date published: 2020-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight and Sharp! A value knife, well-made product fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, a single-piece, precision-stamped blade and stays sharp longer. It is a great value, lightweight, and has a comfortable handle. This chef knife is excellent for cutting and slicing food such as meat, poultry, vegetables, herbs. It is low maintenance knife, great for indoor and outdoor. Perfect for young cook exploring cooking! It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Chef knife A good Chef knife, great for your food prep needs. A great starter knife collection for newbies, such as young aspiring chefs, the chef knife is your all purpose knife, perfect for slicing, dicing, mincing all sorts of produce, meats, herbs. Solid riveted handles on the knife, contours nicely to the high carbon German stainless steel blade. The German stainless steel won’t be prone to rusting or tarnishing.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good serrated chef's knife. For the price, this chef's knife has surprisingly high-end features. The full tang blade with triple riveted handle is found in mush more expensive knives. The serrated edge will stay sharp for years. The stainless steel requires no maintenance. Just wash and repeat. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend hand-washing to keep the looking like new.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is the first knife every kitchen should have. Its made from one piece of high quality stainless steel so flexible yet super strong. It can tackle the biggest jobs like taking apart a chicken or chiffonade basil. The handle is comfortable even when you have to use extra pressure for big jobs. Its dishwasher safe too!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from good quality Good quality blade for an unbelievable price. The shape of this blade is perfect for rocking and chopping lots of vegetables. The curved bolster allows for full use of the blade. Perfect for honing and sharpening. I also like to mince at the end of the blade! Classic three rivet handle is comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-04-29
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_17561-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 22ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;