Details

Henckels Dynamic 4-pc, Steak Knife Set

{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17569-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -55%
$56.00 $24.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -55%
$56.00 $24.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 97.
  • y_2021, m_9, d_16, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_17569-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Dynamic 4-piece Steak Knife Set elevates your eating experience. This set features four black matte steak knives that effortlessly cuts through pork, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Dynamic’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes: 4 matte black steak knives
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17569-004
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc, Steak Knife Set
$56.00 $24.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Dynamic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 97.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Steak knife set Hi, I bought two of these sets from the today show, which I will never purchase anything from them again because I didn’t know they don’t warrantee anything. The box came totally damaged. And the knives I received yesterday and as I normally do anything new I wash them with mild soap and a washcloth. And the black handles turned white. I’ve owned dozens of Henckel knives and have never seen this happen. It’s very surprising.
Date published: 2021-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful Improvement! We had an old set of steak knives that my grandmother gave us, and they just didn’t cut good even after sharpening. I saw these advertised and bought them because my two good knives that I use the most are Henckels. We had steak this weekend, and it was like cutting butter! These knives are really good!
Date published: 2021-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is an excellent value priced steak knife set. The edge is dual serrated/straight edge for effortless cutting of any type of meat. These knives are stamped from a single sheet of metal and have a full tang of steel running through to the end of the handle for a stable feel.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Handsome serrated steak knives Nice looking table knives can really enhance a table. This set of four knives are attractive and they cut very well. Serrated edge needs no up keep. Use them for meats and vegetables equally. DIshwasher safe, but I recommend hand-washing so they look new for years.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak set. best value! A value knife, well-made fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped blade. These steak set is great value, lightweight, and has a comfortable handle. The serrated edge stays sharp, no needed sharpening. It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Steak Knives These knives have design of the traditional German knives with the three riveted, curved handle. The blade is a serrated/fine edge combination that slices through steak very smoothly. They're made of a high quality steel that's going to hold up really well.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cutlery champions Received my first Hinkles knife as a gift. Have been looking for them ever cents! Got a great deal through the today show! Now we have a matching set of steak knives so when company comes over and I will tell them all What a great product Henkels is!
Date published: 2021-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New knives Love my new knives. I needed to replace knives I've had for years and wanted a quality product, so I bought Henckels. They look nice are sharp and have an excellent weight. Will work with any flatware set you own.
Date published: 2021-07-19
  • y_2021, m_9, d_16, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_17569-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Can these be used as a paring knife?

Asked by: DianeA
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! We do not recommend using the Dynamic Steak Knives as paring knives because the blades were designed for cutting meat due to the serration from tip to mid-blade. Paring knives are sharper as they are designed for peeling, cutting, cleaning and garnishing fruit and vegetables. I hope this helps! Thank you Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-08-27
  • y_2021, m_9, d_15, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_17569-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product