15.00 $8.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
15.00 $8.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels International Dynamic 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_17560-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 163ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Since 1895, Henckels has been making high quality knives at an exceptional value.Dynamic knives can tackle every kitchen task. Peel and slice fruit with the paring knife,dice vegetables and chop herbs with the chef’s knife, and cut effortlessly through breadcrusts with the bread knife.Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, single-piece, precision-stamped Dynamicknives are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The professional,satin-polished, fine-edge blades boast superior sharpness—they are finely honed forlong-lasting precision.The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are comfortable to grip for fatigue-freecutting. Easy to use, the dishwasher-safe Dynamic knives are also easy to maintain.
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade constructionprovides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximummaneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17560-093
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.12 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.50 in
  • Width of product: 0.51 in
  • Height of product: 0.87 in
  • Blade length: 3.54 in
Henckels Dynamic 4-inch, Paring knife
$15.00 $8.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels International Dynamic 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Value The parer is one of the essential kitchen knives. It is perfect for peeling apples or paring potatoes. A "go to" knife for anything cut in hand. The Henckels International line was developed using German engineering and technology adapted to a more value priced line. The Dynamic knife line is a great value and good quality. It has the durable three rivets handle similar to the knives made in Germany. Its fine edge blade is made from high quality steel that will hold its edge nicely, is light and flexible.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from When shopping for value priced knives you might be on a budget but you don't want to sacrifice sharpness and durability. Dynamic series will not disappoint and are perfect for a starter kitchen . Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The blade feels nice and sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition.This paring knife has a sharp edge, ergonomic handle for ease of handling, is light weight and well balanced. Good knife for the value.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like the shape of this knife. Its made from high-quality stainless steel so no tarnishing. Also made from a single piece of steel, its durable yet flexible. Super sharp and can do any paring you throw at it. Fits comfortably in any hand. Did I mention - dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quality and Reasonably Priced On a budget, and in need of a decent paring knife. My friend suggested a Henckels knife so I thought I would try. Glad I did. Fits my hand like a glove. Easily maneuvers through fruit and veggie skins. Dishwasher safe, and stain resistant steel. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2020-06-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good lightweight paring knife Easy to maneuver. Good sized sculpted handle sits comfortably as the knife is manipulated for peeling and coring. Very well constructed with a full tang and triple riveted handle. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend hand-washing to keep the looking like new.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice paring knife A good Paring knife, great for peeling fruits and veggies. A great starter parer for newbies, such as young aspiring chefs. Nice handles on the knife, contours nicely to the high carbon German stainless steel blade. Nice price point too.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Deal Paring Knife! This paring knife is perfect outdooor utility, it is great for cutting and slicing small food such as fruits and vegetables, and an excellent peeling knife too. This is a low maintenance knife, it is a go-to knife & versatile!
Date published: 2020-05-01
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_17560-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 139ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;