Details

Henckels Dynamic 15-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17571-015-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -53%
$300.00 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -53%
$300.00 $139.99
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Dynamic Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Utility Knife, Steak Knife, 15-pc, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1517.
  • y_2022, m_8, d_8, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_478, tr_1039
  • loc_en_US, sid_17571-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The 15-piece block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right, at a great value. From the 4-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and a sharpening steel to keep it them in tip top shape. The set comes housed in a handsome hardwood block and features 6 steak knives.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Dynamic’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch santoku, 6-inch utility, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and hardwood block
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, serrated and fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17571-015
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.23 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.76 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 12.24 in
Henckels Dynamic 15-pc, Knife block set
$300.00 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Dynamic Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Utility Knife, Steak Knife, 15-pc, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1517.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact, though it has it all! The best value Zwilling International Dynamic, well-made product fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, a single-piece, precision-stamped blade and stays sharp longer. It is a great value, lightweight, and has a comfortable handle. A compact full block set includes a paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, an 8" chef knife, and a good amount of steak knives. They are excellent for cutting, chopping, and slicing food such as meat, poultry, vegetables, bread, herbs, and fruits. It is a low maintenance knives, great for indoor and outdoor. Perfect for young cook exploring cooking! It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharpest of All Time! So, I received my beautiful set last week, and I have to say, this is the best knife set I have ever owned! My husband is a chef, so only the best cutlery can be in our house! Cutting through meat and veggies was like cutting through butter! And the knife block is going to go well with our impending kitchen remodel. I'm almost leaning toward basing the remodel around the knives! The best part about the set was the cost. I was fortunate enough to catch it on sale for 64% off! I'm also going to purchase some add-on knives to complement this set, like the Santoku knife and others. Looking forward to a long life with these babies!
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Nice Upgrade for families My family and I were visiting the Great Smoke Mountain Knife Works and came across this set on sale. The knifes we replaced were from a lower end knife set that we had been using daily the last 7 years. Our new set, The HENCKELS Dynamic Knife Set with Block, The blades are very sharp and strong. The handles fit perfectly in your hand. However, I have noticed the handle on one steak knife is chipping or wearing off in the black but all other 14 are in perfect condition. The set is pleasing to the eye and looks great on the counter. I am pleased with price, performance, and presentation! GREAT SET OF KNIVES, HENCKELS!
Date published: 2022-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Block Set The Henckels International line was developed using German engineering and technology adapted to a more value priced line. The Dynamic knife line is a great value and good quality. It has the durable three rivet handle similar to the knives made in Germany. Its fine edge blade is made from high quality steel that will hold its edge nicely, is light and flexible. This is a great block set with its essential three knives for all your daily tasks, chef, serrated utility and parer. These knives can chop, slice, peel and pare all your fruits, vegetables and small breads.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Quality, Lots of Steak Knives Having a bottle opener on the scissors themselves is really handy. The knives are strong and sharp. Only complaint is the 6 "basic" knives are all steak knives; I normally use the basic knives for cutting vegetables or fruit. But I'll just adapt my style
Date published: 2022-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set I ordered the Henckels 15-PC Dynamic knives with block. These are very sharp knives for a variety of uses from pairing to everyday chef cuts/dices/chops. The wooden block is beautiful and looks great!
Date published: 2022-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow- I'm so impressed with this knife set! :) We're very happy with this Henckels set of knives and wish we had bought them sooner. They are very high-quality and extremely sharp. You never really know how dull your current knives are until you get a new set. All of the knives feel solid but not heavy like some sets. Lots of different knives to choose from for different tasks which is great. Nothing cheap about the wood holder and its heavy and solid. Ever have a knife set that can't even hold it's own knives. This isn't one of them. :) A very good purchase for us and we are extremely happy with our Henckel 15 piece set.
Date published: 2021-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Knives Exactly as described and all knives came super sharp.
Date published: 2022-08-07
  • y_2022, m_8, d_8, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_478, tr_1039
  • loc_en_US, sid_17571-015, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;