Details

Henckels Dynamic 12-pc, Knife Block Set, Black Matte

$109.99

Complete set of light and maneuverable knives

• Knives made from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle
HENCKELS Dynamic 12-pc Knife Block Set - Natural is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 886.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_311, tr_575
  • loc_en_US, sid_17572-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12-pc","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17572-112-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Dynamic 12-piece knife block is stocked with all the tools you need to easily tackle your kitchen tasks. This set includes an 8-inch chef’s knife, ideal for all-around tasks like slicing chicken and chopping herbs, a 4-inch paring knife handy for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit, and six 4.5-inch steak knives. This set is completed with kitchen shears, a 9-inch honing steel, and a handsome hardwood knife block.

Crafted from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Dynamic’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes: 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef's knife, six x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, 9-inch honing steel, and a hardwood block in Natural
  • Knives crafted from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional serrated and fine-edge blades boast precision cutting and are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle for comfort and balance
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17572-112
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 11
  • Number of parts: 12
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.84 lbs
Henckels Dynamic 12-pc, Knife Block Set, Black Matte
4.8 (886)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

HENCKELS Dynamic 12-pc Knife Block Set - Natural is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 886.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact, though it has it all! The best value Zwilling International Dynamic, well-made product fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, a single-piece, precision-stamped blade and stays sharp longer. It is a great value, lightweight, and has a comfortable handle. A compact full block set includes a paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, an 8" chef knife, and a good amount of steak knives. They are excellent for cutting, chopping, and slicing food such as meat, poultry, vegetables, bread, herbs, and fruits. It is a low maintenance knives, great for indoor and outdoor. Perfect for young cook exploring cooking! It is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharpest of All Time! So, I received my beautiful set last week, and I have to say, this is the best knife set I have ever owned! My husband is a chef, so only the best cutlery can be in our house! Cutting through meat and veggies was like cutting through butter! And the knife block is going to go well with our impending kitchen remodel. I'm almost leaning toward basing the remodel around the knives! The best part about the set was the cost. I was fortunate enough to catch it on sale for 64% off! I'm also going to purchase some add-on knives to complement this set, like the Santoku knife and others. Looking forward to a long life with these babies!
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Block Set The Henckels International line was developed using German engineering and technology adapted to a more value priced line. The Dynamic knife line is a great value and good quality. It has the durable three rivet handle similar to the knives made in Germany. Its fine edge blade is made from high quality steel that will hold its edge nicely, is light and flexible. This is a great block set with its essential three knives for all your daily tasks, chef, serrated utility and parer. These knives can chop, slice, peel and pare all your fruits, vegetables and small breads.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High quality, low price Great quality knife set with beautiful wood block. Knifes are superb and they will last a lifetime
Date published: 2021-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Complete your kitchen on a budget When shopping for value priced knives you might be on a budget but you don't want to sacrifice sharpness and durability. Dynamic series will not disappoint and are perfect for a starter kitchen . Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The blade feels nice and sharp. With this block set you get the three most useful knives plus shears and honing steel and six steak knives...all you need for a home kitchen!
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Henckels-Dynamic 12-pc knife Block set!!! I Love this set the knife set it’s very light and comfortable in your hand. Easy to use and very very sharp. The quality and Craftsmanship of the Henckel brand is top shelf I love the knife block, and the sharpener that are added in the set. The knives cut through everything so clean and smooth without any Everett All of the important knives are in the set I’m very excited to the price was an amazing deal I told my sister about this & she got a set as well we both love Henckels knives I personally will not purchase any other knife brand again thank you Henckel
Date published: 2022-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Knife Set for All Cooking Needs As an a chef in training, it is imperative that I have the correct tools to hone in on my craft. When shopping for knife sets to meet my needs, Henckels stood out to me as the best choice. The knives and additional utensils/tools are quality and exactly what I need for my day-to-day needs. I’ve had my set for 1.5 years now and it still is in impeccable condition. Be sure to follow the care instructions provided and you will guarantee longevity of the set. If in the market for a knife set, Henckles is my strong recommendation!
Date published: 2022-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Impressed We received this set as a gift. We had always heard Henckels was a great brand and it's absolutely true. The knives were carefully packed in the box to make sure there was no shipping damage. This set included a paring knife, utility knife, chef's knife, six steak knives, kitchen scissors, a honing steel and a beautiful wood block to store everything. The knives are light but very sharp. They are well balanced, feel comfortable in the hand and are easy to use. We look forward to using these for years!
Date published: 2022-10-12
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_311, tr_575
  • loc_en_US, sid_17572-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I have a set of Dynamic steak knives. I’m looking for a block that is big enough for 8 knives. I have a block for my set of chefs knives. 

Asked by: Rickybee
Please check out our Website under Storage Blocks: https://www.zwilling.com/us/search/?q=Storage+Blocks&lang=en_US
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-09-07
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_17572-112, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product