Details

Henckels Definition 5-pc, Essential Prep Set

$44.99
Henckels Definition 5-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 113.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_87
  • loc_en_US, sid_19480-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-5-pcs_5-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5-pc","ID":"5-pcs_5-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19480-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Henckels Definition 5-pc Essential Prep Set helps you handily tackle kitchen tasks with ease. Thanks to the 5.5" Prep Knife's versatile, new blade shape, you can confidently chop vegetables and fruit, slice meats and cheese, butterfly chicken breasts and so much more. This innovative blade design allows for ample knuckle clearance for cutting board work yet is small enough for in-hand tasks.The 3" Paring Knife is perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables. Honed for long-lasting sharpness - which you can maintain with the Prep Set's sharpener - both knives' fine-edge blades boast precision cutting and peeling. Curved for comfort, the traditional, three-rivet handles are pleasant to grip for tireless, balanced cutting on the set's plastic cutting board.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting
  • Knives finely honed blade for long-lasting sharpness
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 19480-007
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 5
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.50 lbs
Henckels Definition 5-pc, Essential Prep Set
4.7 (113)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Definition 5-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 113.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Combination When I originally bought this combo pack I thought it was just a couple knives and a Sharpener. In the process of opening the pack I realized there was cutting board included. This a great combination. I haven't seen a sharpener included with a knife set in a long time. This type of sharpener has to be my favorite. The knives included are the perfect size and weight. The sharpener has two sides to sharpen to get it extra sharp. Cant forget the scissors, everything you need to really replace the old set.
Date published: 2020-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Buy I have been looking for a knife sharpener for awhile and based on the reviews choose Henckels. It does not disappoint, not only does it sharpen non Henckels brand knives but cutting board and the knives that are apart of the set. It makes me excited to cook more.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Set Doesn’t slip, nonporous, great quality set includes items I use daily: kitchen shears, paring knife, chef’s knife. Love clean modern design of cutting board that looks great on my counter. Includes a sharpener
Date published: 2020-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sleek, durable, quality Received as a gift and I love the feel of these knives. Very sharp and the entire kit is something I will use daily.
Date published: 2020-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Camping Addtions I bought this to use in our camper. It's the perfect addition to our camping needs in the kitchen!
Date published: 2020-08-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great kitchen starter knife set This is the perfect starter set for anybody, college students, new home owners, downsizing in the kitchen. This has two great knives, the Prep and paring, small blades but do a great job with slicing, peeling, chopping. The cutting board is a convenient addition in this set, so you don’t have to worry about getting one. And also the fact that this comes with a pull through sharpener, you are set to go when the time comes to put the edge back on your knives.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 5 easy and usable tools for your kitchen. Makes a great gift and nice that they will be able to use all these daily! 2 great knives we all use daily - the paring and the prep! These alone will take care of most or all of your smaller or fruit and veggie tasks! And with a cutting board, no need to buy another! Also great for picnics, camping, concerts, and a last minute gift for most any occasion! A steal at this price!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from OMG OMG. I received this set as a gift. It’s the best thing since SLICED bread. Literally. I’ve always wanted Henkels knives and now that I even have just the two in the set, they are my favorites. The knives are amazing, the cutting board sturdy and easy to clean, and the sharpener works great with with its non-slip surfaces. No more holiday or birthday ties, socks, and sweaters...just Henkels products please.
Date published: 2021-01-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_87
  • loc_en_US, sid_19480-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;