Details

Henckels Classic Precision 16-pc, Knife Block Set

$249.99
$299.99
-17 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
HENCKELS Classic Precision 16-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 603.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_183, tr_420
  • loc_en_US, sid_17051-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17051-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Introducing Classic Precision: The NEW Classic Knife Line from HENCKELS. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Cut with confidence, with this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895.

• Set includes: Steak Knives (qty 8), 4-inch Paring Knife, 5.5-inch Prep Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, Block, Shears, Sharpening Steel
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
  • Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 17051-000
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 15
  • Number of parts: 16
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.00 lbs
Henckels Classic Precision 16-pc, Knife Block Set
4.9 (603)
-17% 299.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Classic Precision Cutlery

HENCKELS Classic Precision Knife Series

HENCKELS Classic Precision 16-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 603.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knives ever I had an old set of another brand knives that I hated from the day they came into my house! When the handles began to degrade (rubber) and the blades were rusting, I started looking for quality knowing that if I wanted something to last I was going to have to pay a little more. Well I am over the moon for these knives! They are perfectly balanced, streamline, have a great weight to them, SHARP (shaved my sons arm hair straight out of the box!), and above all they are beautiful on my counter! Definitely worth the investment and would buy again. Everyone who has come into my home has commented on them. If I could give 10 stars I would!
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set and block Knives are sharp out of the box and look great on the countertop. I have only used them a handful of times so we’ll see how the edge holds up over the next few months. I did the standard tomato test and cut a tomato with the 8” chef’s knife translucent thin with ease. I also used it cut chicken and pork for a fried rice recipe and it made short work of it. I like the feel in your hand. I only took one star for the steak knives not being made in Spain with the rest. Not sure what the difference is other than the blades feel a bit more flexible/flimsy than I’d like in a steak knife.
Date published: 2022-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great knife block set I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife set you want to have in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handles contour really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife set. You get a great assortment of small and big blades, perfect for completing any food prep task you may have. Also this set comes with steak knives, a great addition and also an easy way to store when not using them. A well made forged knife set constructed out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a great block set that has all the knives you would need at a solid price.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Beautiful Product, Ugly Scratch This is traditionally a good brand, and the knives do not appear to disappoint. However, our brand new block came out of the box with a huge scratch on the knife block. We are disappointed that the product got packed this way.
Date published: 2020-12-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Almost great The knives look very nice and well made except one of the steak knives had a slight burr ( I assume it will be removed on the first sharpening) and the storage block had some small scratches in the lower right. Not big problems but when you save up to spend money on a good knife set you want them to be perfect.
Date published: 2022-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Knives, Awesome Value These knives have the same weight and feel as the knives made in Germany at a fraction of the cost. They're forged from a high carbon, German stainless steel which guarantees amazing edge retention. The fine edge blades are sharpened to an edge angle that closely matches Asian knives making them incredibly sharp.The three rivet handle has perfect weight and balance and will last forever. This set contains all of the knives you need to prep and serve meals; plus great kitchen scissors, all in a beautiful dark wooden block.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love to give this block set as a house warming or bridal gift. It is a great set of knives at a fabulous price point! Has all the knives one needs to be successful in the kitchen along with 8 serrated steak knives that look great on any dinner table. Made from high quality German steel these knives are well balanced with a classic 3 rivet handle, full bolster, full tang, acute edge angle with a beautiful satin finish. Whether you are a home cook or a professional this is a great block set to have in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A life changer I've been using a set of decent department store knives for several years. I got this new set for my birthday and within days they've truly changed my life. At least in the kitchen! They are durable and easy to clean so I never hesitate to use as many as I need when preparing a dish. They are sharp, of course. And beautifully understated in appearance. I posted about my new knives on social media and now I'm getting dozens of ads from other companies. Too late! I don't think I'll ever need another set of knives.
Date published: 2020-10-03
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_183, tr_420
  • loc_en_US, sid_17051-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: Sami L
Hi Yes, from tip to mid blade.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-10-31

Does this knife set have a bread knife or Santoku knife? The description says bread knife but the photo shows a santoku knife.

Asked by: Peter G
7" Santoku
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-01-01
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_17051-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
  • questions, product