Details

Henckels Classic Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc, Collectors Set

$119.99
Henckels CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 232.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_55, tr_177
  • loc_en_US, sid_30182-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30182-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 3-piece knife set features three of the most important knives in any kitchen. The paring knife for smaller scale jobs, like peeling vegetables and segmenting citrus, the serrated utility prep knife for cleaning, peeling, and slicing small fruits and vegetables, and the slim line cook’s knife for chopping herbs, slicing meat, dicing onions, and much more.

Christopher Kimball has been teaching cooking for three decades on national television and radio, as well as in award-winning cookbooks, magazines, online, and at live events. Founder of Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Kitchen and a friend of the real home cook, Mr. Kimball is fascinated by the tools of the trade including what works and what doesn't. He puts that experience to good use in designing kitchen tools for how we really cook today.

High-quality German stainless steel strengthens these durable, Spanish-made knives. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. These satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 4-inch Paring/Utility Knife, 5.5-inch Serrated Prep Knife, and 7-inch Cook's Knife
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless stee
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle provides balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommende
  • Made in Spain
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting

Specifications

• Item no. 30182-003
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.00 lbs
Henckels Classic Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc, Collectors Set
4.8 (232)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 232.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classic name Classic brand I have always loved watching Christopher Kimball on tv. To see his name associated with a quality brand like Henckels this was a must buy. The forged German steel and Spanish construction make a great product. The handle is a traditional three rivet design for familiar comfort, but the design on these knives are unique with the home cook in mind. The Cooks knife is just the right size and has just the right curve to it. The prep knife makes quick work of my prep and the pairing knife is perfect for my hand work and peeling. A lot of thought went into this collection. They make me want to put on my bowtie and get cooking.
Date published: 2020-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 5-stars for the value Excellent starter set. Great for all your cutting needs. 8-inch chef's knife will hndle most of the work. Slice, chop, dice, big things and small, the chef's knife is THE knife is the kitchen. The serrated edge is designed to saw through crusty breads, tough skinned (or even soft skinned) tomatoes without destroying the delicate soft interiors. The paring is for smaller tasks and garnishes. This line of knives is made by forging high quality German steel. They will hold their edge over time giving you years and years of enjoyment - and delicious meals. Recommend hand washing, but dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives So far these are wonderful knives. I was looking to purchase new knives and felt I couldn't go wrong with a Christopher Kimball/Henckels collaboration. With the large knife I was able to shave fat off of chicken thighs and slice them cleanly. I cut an onion and it dripped from such a clean cut! The small knife is great with tomatoes! I haven't used the medium knife enough for a review, but I'm sure it will also be wonderful. The handles felt comfortable and didn't slip. I'm left handed and didn't have any trouble. I do wish they came with covers/protectors. I made covers with paper towel tubes.
Date published: 2022-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great starter set This a great starter set created in conjunction with Chris Kimball. The knives are all the types that you would need to use and want to use. The Classic is a great and durable knife collection, the steel holds up really well. I like having a large, and small fine edge blade shape, great for cutting, chopping, peeling all sorts of meats and produce. An added bonus is the serrated prep knife, I personally like having a serrated prep knife over a utility blade, it cuts through more surface and is a great knife to use when you don't want to use the Chef knife. A great set to build a knife collection.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Love! I absolutely love the feel and the weight and the blade! The blade is sturdy and uniformly thin (not in a flimsy thin way). I bought these from Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street. I have owned Henckels for years and love them; however, these are a level above. I love the thinner blade. I’m sure I’m describing this all wrong, but I just am thrilled with them. I want the whole set now, and I want to give these to my friends and family.
Date published: 2021-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Starter Set These knives are forged from high carbon German steel and made in Spain. It's as close as you can get to the knives made in Germany at a much more affordable price. Chris Kimbal designed this set with a serrated prep knife because he knows that most people never sharpen their knives. The prep knife can be used for so many kitchen tasks, and for many, it is their go-to knife. The parer is great for your "hand held" tasks. And the santoku is the perfect chopper, but is slightly curved, so you can rock or chop.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A versatile set of well-balanced and stylish knive This is a versatile set of well-balanced and attractively styled knives. I received them as a gift and I've just introduced them to my kitchen, but I used all three in preparing chicken for the grill, and each one did its job: the paring knife helped me prepare the garlic cloves for chopping; the cook's knife made short work of the chopping itself; and the serrated knife swiftly cut the lemons before I squeezed them into the olive oil and chopped garlic. I'm looking forward to using them often as time goes on.
Date published: 2022-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All you need! Needed some new cutlery and decided to purchase this starter set. Love Christopher Kimball, and always heard that Henckel's makes great kitchen knives. Glad I purchase these. Nice that they are made in Spain to keep costs down, but the blades are German steel, which is the top quality steel for kitchen knives. The set comes with the three knives you need in the kitchen, a chef's knife, paring knife, and serrated knife. Chris definitely put his spin on things by designing a serrated knife in the shape of a prep knife. This knife works great for slicing, and dicing and always stays sharp because of the serrations. The chef's knife has a 7" blade which is a little shorter than most, but easier to handle. This collection is dishwasher safe, well priced and designed, and a great purchase.
Date published: 2020-12-09
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_55, tr_177
  • loc_en_US, sid_30182-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

At what angle should these be sharpened?

Asked by: Mike5306
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! The Santoku Knife Edge Angle 10 degrees per side The 4” Paring Knife Edge angle 15 degrees per side The 5.5” Serrated Prep Knife, can only be sharpened by a professional Sharpener. Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-28

Can you put knives in dishwasher

Asked by: Linn
Yes, these knives are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend hand washing to preserve the beauty and prolong the lifespan of your cutlery.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30182-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product