84.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
84.00 $49.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 8-inch Carving Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_23, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_31160-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 136ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels CLASSIC 8" Carving Knife makes it easy to slice and serve meat beautifully. The fine-edge blade boasts precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Effortlessly carve roast turkey, slice ham smoothly and cut filet mignon into succulent slices.With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Made in Spain
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 31160-201
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.70 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.19 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 4.72 in
Henckels CLASSIC 8-inch Carving Knife
$84.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 8-inch Carving Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good affordable carving knife This knife will slice many a roast or turkey for you. It is a good quality knife and with minimal care it will hold an edge and be ready for great meals with family and friends. Just hone it regularly, and I recommend hand washing so it always looks like new, and you will get many years of enjoyment. I really like Henckels Classic knives; I've had a set for more than 20 years. These are forged knives made of quality steel. They have a triple riveted handle, a comfortable integrated bolster. Even if they aren't made in Germany, the steel is, and their quality is unquestionable.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice slices I purchased this knife because I decided to get rid of my electric slicer which was ripping not slicing my roasts and poultry. I was a little hesitant because I didn't think I had to skill to use a traditional carver. This knife is a breeze to work with. I was able to achieve nice even professional looking slices easily. Love the fact it fits right in my existing block, where as the electric one took a ton of draw space. My husband and I now fight over who is going to do the carving.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great classic slicer This slicer is great. It gives nice thin straight slices. The German steel and Spanish construction provide a strong sharp blade that is easy to maintain. The thin profile of the blade gives thin slices over and over. The traditional three rivet handle is very comfortable to hold. Great knife at a great value.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classic is such an awesome knife line! It's forged from high carbon German steel but is made in Spain. It's incredibly durable, has the same look and feel of the German made knives, is very sharp and will stay sharp. That makes it the perfect carving knife in my book. I don't use a carving knife real frequently but when I do, I want it to do the job. This knife will make slicing through a ham, turkey or roast "a piece of cake" and you can't beat the price.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great affordable carving knife If you don’t usually use a carving knife until holiday season, this is a great carving knife to get. It’s at an affordable price, and you’re getting a really well made German stainless steel knife. The Carving knife stays nice and sharp, and has a great weight and the handle is comfortable and has a seamless transition from bolster to blade.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value I like using this knife for slicing vegetables as well as carving meats. The blade is long, lean and sharp. Slice onions super thin without crying!! The handle is classic in style and very comfortable. I like the traditional three rivet look. It matches up well with the rest of my collection.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Forged feel sturdy and strong When using a long carving knife you need it to feel sturdy and strong at the bolster to slice through whatever you're slicing and this Classic knife fits the bill. This super sharp knife and comfortable weighted handle works well for all your roasts, fajita meat and even birthday cake!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Holiday dinners or every night! This one is great for hams, turkeys, chicken, duck, hens, and will slice right through to give you even and perfect juicy slices! Great to have on handy for big meals or small. Stays sharp and is made from German steel, so is a quality product!
Date published: 2020-04-15
  • y_2020, m_10, d_23, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_31160-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product

My now-deceased mother gave me a Henckels International knife set. I dropped & broke blade of 8" carving knife'. The knives I see online are black handled; mine is a brown, oak-like wood. Can it be replaced, please?

Asked by: NormHelena
We may be able to replace your knife with a current style. Please visit our Warranty page for claim instructions here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-07-07

Is this knife returnable. It's not in the clearance center is it?

Asked by: Lauretta
As long as a knife is not purchased on clearance, you may return it following our return policy here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/returns-and-cancellations.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-25
  • y_2020, m_10, d_24, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_31160-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 140ms
  • questions, product