Details

Henckels Capri 11-inch, Aluminum, Wok - Perfect Pan - Granitium, Grey

$99.99

High-Quality Nonstick Cookware Made in Italy

• Thick aluminum construction for even heating
  • Ultra-durable, Granitium nonstick coating
  • Dishwasher safe
Henckels Capri Granitium 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Perfect Pan with Lid is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 123.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_25, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_84
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-728, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"70030-728-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Capri perfect pan is the ultimate multitasker. It excels at searing, sautéing, browning, steaming, stir frying, and deep frying. The wide, angled sides facilitate stirring without spilling – a plus when stir frying meats and vegetables. And the tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and lets you monitor your cooking. HENCKELS Capri is constructed from extremely pure aluminum and will bring quality and sophistication to any kitchen.

Capri Granitium is made from extremely pure aluminum and features a revolutionary nonstick coating that is durable and long-lasting. The coating offers the ultimate scratch-resistance. The Granitium coating is safe to use with metal utensils and will never blister or peel. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

Inspired by some of the best cuisine in the world, HENCKELS has developed Capri Italian-made cookware as the latest advance in the aluminum cookware market. The thick aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, minimizing hot spots, resulting in superior browning of your food.

• Made of extremely pure aluminum for outstanding cooking results
  • Ultra-durable Granitium nonstick coating
  • Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
  • V-shaped stay-cool handle offers a comfortable grip
  • The tight-fitting glass lid lets you monitor your cooking
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Easy-to-clean, ceramic exterior coating
  • Oven safe to 500˚F/260˚C
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 70030-728
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.86 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
Henckels Capri 11-inch, Aluminum, Wok - Perfect Pan - Granitium, Grey
4.9 (123)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Capri Granitium 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Perfect Pan with Lid is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 123.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Wok or Pan with lid A friend of mine told be about this recently. Had an opportunity to buy one at a large wholesale warehouse. My word , this is the only wok now we use for everything. Almost like a one pan cooking. It can withstand heat, no warping, no chemicals hopefully, food doesn’t stick, easy to clean with mild soap. it’s made in Italy btw!
Date published: 2023-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pan! Best I’ve Had! For my nonstick cookware, I have always purchased calphalon or circulon pans. My husband and I both have been very frustrated with things sticking to the bottom (usually our eggs) of our pans, but I’ve always insisted on repurchasing these pans. After agreeing to change it up, we did our research which led us to this Henckels Capri set at Costco. These pans are amazing. No sticking whatsoever. They are oven safe up to 500 degrees which is absolutely perfect for me. Very happy to make this purchase.
Date published: 2022-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Truly the perfect pan I got this as a birthday gift for my partner who loves making a good fried rice. She never had a pan deep enough, and I happened to find this one. My god, it’s remarkable. I can melt cheese in a pasta dish, let it cook completely, and the cheese will still just slide right out when it’s time to clean. It’s a great size, it hold heat evenly, it has a lid, and it’s everything I could ever want in a pan. My partner is lucky we live together, otherwise the gift might have never made it to her!
Date published: 2023-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This pan has become my primary pan I aim somewhat of a minimalist and only buy products I will use often - I don't like clutter in the kitchen. Prior to getting the Capri Granitium Perfect Pan, I had two pans, a Staub cast iron skillet and a non-stick GreenPan. Cast iron skillets are wonderful but I've had too many experiences with food burning and charring that I knew I needed a non-toxic non-stick pan. The GreenPan, with non-toxic was simply too shallow. I was constantly getting food on the stovetop from just stirring. This pan is awesome. In addition to becoming my most preferred pan of my now 3 pan collection, it also pull double duty for curries and anything with more sauce. Previously I only had my dutch oven for this task but I enjoy the glass lid so I can see how my dishes are coming along. Plus it's easy to clean. Give it a try - I think you'll find this pan as efficient and multi-purpose as I do.
Date published: 2023-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WOW A SUPER PAN LOVE LOVE LOVE this pan. We were looking for a new pan we could use in the morning to make eggs that wouldn't stick. Other pans I have had to use a lot of oil, not ideal because we are trying to eat lower cal. We have seared a steak in here, cooked fish, and NOTHING STICKS. Love that it doesn't have bad chemicals that make up the non-stick.
Date published: 2023-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect pan indeed I have been using nonstick and stainless steel pans so far, but since I started using this, there is no going back to nonstick or any other pan. Take a little time to warm up, but maintains heat during entire cooking process and cooks faster. Cleaning and maintaining is a breeze.. Love this pan.
Date published: 2023-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nice pan I recently got this pan to replace another wok we had for a while. So far this pan has been doing pretty well. It's a little heavy for me, but I'm getting used to it. The pan takes a little longer to heat up but once it reaches the right heat, the non-stick is at its best.
Date published: 2023-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not your average pan These pans are great! The nonstick coating has some traction, and the food does not slide around (especially eggs). I like that I can use metal utensils, and they don't leave a mark. The pan heats evenly, and has good balance. I'm looking forward to see how these hold up.
Date published: 2023-01-23
  • y_2024, m_4, d_25, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_84
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-728, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;