Demeyere Alu Pro 5 10-pc, Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set
Earn 799 points in our free Rewards Program.
Made in Italy, AluPro 5 is the top-of-the-line aluminum nonstick cookware from DEMEYERE. Make quick work of small jobs like melting butter and heating up soup in the 2-quart saucepan, or toast nuts and fry an egg for one in the 8-inch fry pan. Prepare fluffy rice and tender grains in the 2.5-quart Dutch oven and braise one-pot meals in the 4.5-quart Dutch oven. Enjoy excellent heat retention with the perfect-fit lid that provides energy-efficient insulation.
DEMEYERE infuses its cookware expertise into this ultimate nonstick collection. AluPro 5 boasts an innovative 5-layer Ti-X coating. Three layers of enhanced nonstick coating are topped by a Plasma Primer that offers superior resistance to metal utensils. A durable fifth protective layer is added to prevent peeling, blistering, corrosion, and abrasions.
Like all DEMEYERE cookware, AluPro 5 offers even heating and browning. The cold forged extremely pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heat distribution, with no hot spots. And the aluminum construction is lightweight, making it ideal for everyday cooking. Durable and dishwasher-safe, the Ti-X coating lets you enjoy quick release and easy clean up.
- Durable cold forged construction
- Made of extremely pure aluminum – lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Impressive 5-layer nonstick Ti-X coating – quick releasing, long lasting, scratch-resistant to metal utensils, and prevents peeling and blistering
- Easy-to-clean exterior coating
- Flared rim for mess-free pouring
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handles are securely riveted with strong stainless-steel rivets
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Triplinduc base protects pan from warping and is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Italy
- Item no. 1010754
- Color: silver-black
- Country of origin: Belgium
- Substance: aluminum
- Surface finishing: matte
- Marketing name coating: Duraslide Ti-X
- Bottom technology: Radiant
- Handle fixing: riveted
- Lid existing: Yes
- Number of parts: 10
- California AB1200: Disclosure
- Net weight: 24.25 lbs
QUALITY NONSTICK COOKWARE MADE IN ITALY
Proudly made in Italy, Alu Pro 5 is DEMEYERE’s aluminum nonstick cookware that’s packed with professional-level features. This ultimate nonstick collection boasts an innovative, high-performance 5-layer Ti-X coating and a lightweight, fast-heating aluminum construction. You’ll enjoy easy release and quick clean up with these everyday pots and pans designed for ambitious cooks.
5-Ply Nonstick Coating
The durable Ti-X coating is quick releasing, long lasting, scratch-resistant to metal utensils, and prevents peeling, blistering, and corrosion.
The cold forged extremely pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heating, with no hot spots, and is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
Sturdy Riveted Handles
The comfortable stay-cool, stainless-steel handles are securely riveted to the pan with stainless-steel rivets.
Tight-fitting lids offer energy-efficient insulation for more effective steaming and braising. Oversized handles are comfortable to grip.
The patented Triplinduc base protects pan from warping and is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors’ pans.
Easy to Clean
The easy-releasing nonstick coating on Alu Pro 5 cookware makes clean up a cinch, and it’s conveniently dishwasher safe.