Details

BALLARINI Modena 3-pc, Non-stick, Frying Pan Set

$159.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
BALLARINI Modena by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 3-pc Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 420.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_126, tr_294
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-755, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75002-755-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 159 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Made in Italy, Modena features an ultra-thick aluminum body that heats up quickly and evenly. The ceramic infused nonstick Granitium coating is metal utensil safe, ensures quick release and easy clean up.

With the patented Thermopoint heat indicator on the sauté and fry pans red means cook, and green means clean, letting you know when your pan is hot or cool. Additional user-friendly features include mess-free pouring rims and stay-cool, soft touch handles that provide a comfortable grip and will not slip, making the pans a pleasure to cook with.

• Made in Italy
  • Ultra-thick aluminum body heats up quickly
  • Ceramic-infused nonstick Granitium coating offers quick release and easy clean up
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator tells you when the pan is heated up for cooking and cooled down for cleaning (sauté and fry pans only)
  • Pouring rim for mess-free pouring
  • No-slip grip soft touch handle
  • Oven safe up to 300°F
  • Metal utensil safe
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 75002-755
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.41 lbs
BALLARINI Modena 3-pc, Non-stick, Frying Pan Set
4.9 (420)
Added to basket View basket checkout
BALLARINI Modena by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 3-pc Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 420.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ZWILLING Stands Behind It's Products! We purchased this 3-pc set at a Costco demo several years ago. Product quality and cooking results are excellent! Due to overheating on our gas cooktop, the temperature sensors stopped working. Yesterday, I sent an email to customer service requesting assistance, hoping just to obtain replacement parts. I felt that, since the handles and sensors are attached with screws, I could replace them myself. To my surprise, the company is sending a full replacement set, and a mailing label for free return of the damaged pans! Can't be more pleased! In these times, it's rare to find a manufacturer with such a customer-oriented focus. Many thanks!
Date published: 2023-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Fry Pan Set Made in Italy A fry pan for every need from your single egg omelette, one pot meal, to frying chicken for family dinner night. All your bases will be covered! You truly can't beat the quality and technology that goes into making this pan. It's made from aluminum, a great heat conductor. The non-stick coating is phenomenal; very durable, tolerant of heat, the dishwasher and metal utensils. Clean up is a breeze. The molded plastic handles are very comfortable, heat resistant and include a heat sensor on the handle. The sensor turns red when the pan is at the perfect temperature and will turn back to green when it's cooled down and can be washed.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 2nd time purchase We bought these pan set 3 years ago and today we just purchased a new set. Our old one is getting lots of wears and it’s no longer stick free as it used to be. We considered as its normal wear and decided to get a new one. Although there are lots of non stick pan set, Ballarini are the pans that last long time (our case 3yrs). The great thing on these pans are the surface never flaked as other non sticks do. We will look for these pans when the new one gets old again. Highly recommend cook-wears!
Date published: 2022-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice fry pan set This is a great Italian made fry pan set, the nonstick is phenomenal, very durable so it will last a long time. It releases the food well too, so very easy to clean and care for. The fry pans do a great job with heating up quickly for efficiently sauteing, browning, cooking your one pan meals. I love that I can look at the Thermopoint dot on the handle to know when my pan is hot or cold, it makes a huge difference when prepping my food. Due to the lightweight construction of the fry pans, they won’t get overly heavy in your hand, great for anyone who needs something light to cook with.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So far, so good I have purchased a lot of non-stick pans over the years. The last purchase was several Gotham Steel pans which worked great for a few weeks and began sticking like all the others. So far, I've had these pans for a few months, and they are working as good as the day I bought them. I need to give it more time, but so far, they are the best I've had. note: before purchasing these pans, I read a lot of reviews. Some said the handle melted. I haven't had any issues with this, and I'm guessing never will. Simply said, if you have a gas stove, don't let the fire touch the handle.
Date published: 2022-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great non stick pan for everyday use I purchased a set of 3 pans and honestly they work really well. The heat indicator is helpful to show when the pan is ready to be used. The pan is non stick and apparently scratch resistant. After a couple of uses with some light oil, you end up naturally seasoning the pan which helps further with the non-stick-ness of the pan. Eggs do stick on the pan without oil, but most pans do that unless it’s super seasoned. I’m knocking one start only because the sales demo guy showed that eggs don’t stick and conveniently left out the fact his pan has been used/demoed hundreds of times. Overall a good buy.
Date published: 2022-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pans Found these at a demo at my local Costco. Usually apprehensive about sales pitches, but my wife and I listened. Decent price for set, pans are light weight and well made. So far they are great with the few things we have tried on them: veggies, eggs, pancakes, chicken. The non-stick surface is great and doesn’t use Teflon. No issues with making eggs any way with no fat source (we wanted to see how non stick these pans are). These pans do cook differently, so there will be a learning curve, but so far we are very pleased!
Date published: 2022-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Such great quality I had purchased a cheap non stick pan and with in 3months it was already peeling off its coating. As I had never owned a non stick before I was disappointed with the quality but loved the easy clean up. As I walked through my local Costco I saw these pans. Since I have owned Henkel chef knives for years, I knew the quality would be great. I am not disappointed. I love the weight of these pans and the coating seems to be so much more durable. The price was great and if the quality is similar to my knives, I hit the jackpot.
Date published: 2021-05-14
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_126, tr_294
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-755, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Does this set come with lids?

Asked by: APC1
No Lids
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-07-24

What sizes are the set of 3

Asked by: Suzy14

Does Ballarini have any induction compatible cookware? We really wanted to purchase set of Modena but not an option.

Asked by: LookingforInduction
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-755, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product