Details

BALLARINI Mincio 3-pc, Knife set

$16.99
Ballarini Mincio 3-pc Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_18700-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 136ms
  • reviews, product
{"mixed-colours-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"mixed colors","ID":"mixed-colours","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color mixed colors is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"18700-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 16 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Specifications

• Item no. 18700-000
Characteristics
  • Color: mixed colors
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: mixed colors
  • Substance handle: PP
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.21 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.61 in
  • Width of product: 4.53 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Ballarini Mincio 3-pc Knife Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Tailgate with style and quality I like the convenience of the sheaths for travel (e.g., tailgating) and find that there is a great balance of affordability and quality in design (i.e., save money on handles, but use quality blades). These aren't made for one's long-term collection, but they allow you to roam without risking better knives when camping, tailgating, etc.
Date published: 2020-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set for on the go I received this knife set and have been very happy with it so far. These are great knives for tailgating and camping as well as light kitchen use. I am a professional chef and enjoyed using them at my outdoor kitchen last weekend. They are surprisingly sharp and well made. They are also durable and the sheath they come with is a value add. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good set of on the go knives for camping, tailgating, fishing, etc.
Date published: 2020-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice handy knife set! I received these as a free gift and they're very nice. I typically wouldn't buy plastic handled knives but these are great and will be getting a lot of use.
Date published: 2021-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Mincio Review I like the 3 pc knife set very much. The covers are great and can be placed on a magnetic holder. They are very sharp and are the perfect size
Date published: 2021-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set of Knives These knives exceeded my expectations. I use them in my RV because of the sheaths. They are so sharp and have worked well for every job.
Date published: 2022-05-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Hiking! Love this set - good to travel with. We take them hiking.
Date published: 2022-05-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_18700-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;