Details

BALLARINI Avola 2-pc, aluminum, Non-stick, Frying pan set

$119.99

Quick release, induction-friendly nonstick cookware

• Long-lasting scratch resistant coating
  • Even-heating radiant base
  • Pouring rims for mess-free pouring
BALLARINI Avola by HENCKELS 2-pc Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-155-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 148ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75003-155-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Sear steak, sauté vegetables, and pan-fry dumplings in the 10-inch fry pan, and make juicy burgers, shallow-fry cutlets, and make a crispy potato hash for the family in the 12.5-inch fry pan. Packed with chef-friendly features, Avola cookware puts the pleasure in prep work, cooking, and serving.

The advanced nonstick Keravis Extreme coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, and is ultra-durable and extremely scratch-resistant. The Keravis Extreme nonstick coating is safe to use with metal utensils and will never blister or peel. The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

The radiant bottom technology ensures excellent performance on all stovetops, and optimal energy efficiency on induction. The lightweight aluminum reduces arm strain when lifting the pans, while the stay-cool, comfortable handles offer maximum maneuverability. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy easy clean up every time you cook.

• Set includes: 10- and 12.5-inch fry pans
  • Heavy-gauge aluminum body for exceptional heat retention and distribution
  • Advanced Keravis Extreme nonstick coating is ultra-durable and extremely scratch-resistant
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator tells you when the pan is heated up for cooking and cooled down for cleaning
  • Ergonomic, stay-cool handle for a perfect grip
  • Pouring rims for mess-free pouring
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 300°F
  • Radiant technology offers optimal energy efficiency on induction stovetops
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-155-0
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Bottom technology: Radiant
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.43 lbs
BALLARINI Avola 2-pc, aluminum, Non-stick, Frying pan set
5.0 (6)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Induction-ready, Italian-made nonstick cookware

Since 1889, BALLARINI has been creating products infused with Italy’s rich culinary tradition. Avola nonstick cookware carries on this tradition, offering premium nonstick that’s durable, ergonomic, and attractive. Available in a variety of set configurations from the 2-piece fry pan sets to the 10-piece cookware set, there’s an assortment for every kitchen.

THE BEST NONSTICK

The Keravis Extreme 3-layer coating is remarkably scratch resistant, long-lasting, and ensures quick release and easy clean up.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, heavy gauge aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, resulting in superior browning of your food.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

COMFORTABLE COOKING

Avola cookware features a flared rim for clean and easy, non-drip pouring while the ergonomic handles stay cool and offer easy maneuverability.

INDUCTION-SAFE

The radiant bottom technology ensures excellent performance on all stovetops, and optimal energy efficiency on induction.

QUICK CLEAN UP

With this metal utensil-safe, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy effortless cooking and easy clean up.

BALLARINI Avola by HENCKELS 2-pc Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Induction Pans Makes Food Taste Better! I ordered these without seeing or holding them in-person which was risky. I will say the 12-inch is a little heavy for me but I cooked hash browns and they were golden, crisp, and delicious! I had been using a high-end pan from another retailer that was not suitable for an induction stovetop but I did not realize it. These make such a difference! I look forward to cooking more with this set! My dream set would have rubberized handles and would be lighter but these are fantastic! I love the temperature gauge showing cool vs. "red" for hot.
Date published: 2023-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice non-stick pans I was looking for a dependable non-stick pan. This set really fits my needs. Have used a few times and have been very impressed at how non-stick it really is. And I love that it is not too heavy. Nice quality. Nice overall.
Date published: 2021-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Pans The pans have a good weight. They feel very sturdy and have a good grip. I really like that the sides are a little higher. They non-stick is great and the pans are easy to clean.
Date published: 2024-02-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-155-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are these suitable for an induction cooktop?

Asked by: MBG1
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! Yes! Gives an excellent performance on all stove tops, including induction! Thank you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-14

May I know the size for the two pans? Thank you.

Asked by: Gagaandpj
Ballarini Avola 2 Pc Fry Pan Set 10" & 12.5"
Date published: 2021-07-25

What is the shipping weight?

Asked by: Ana Maria
6.3Lbs
Date published: 2021-05-10

What are the sizes of these two pans?

Asked by: Ruud60
Ballarini Avola 2 Pc Fry Pan Set 10" & 12.5"
Date published: 2021-07-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-155-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product