Details

BALLARINI Accessories silicone, Cookware Protectors

$34.99

Extend the Life of Your Pans

• Prevent scratches and abrasions when stacking
  • Made from high-quality silicone
Ballarini 5-pc Silicone Cookware Protecters is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 70.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_54
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-906, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 112ms
  • reviews, product
{"red-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"red","ID":"red","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color red is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75002-906-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These high-quality silicone pan protectors in the beautiful BALLARINI-red hue are designed to prevent scratches and abrasions on cookware when they are stored, extending the life of pans. Simply place the pan protectors between pans as you safely stack them to save space, without damaging their surfaces.

• Set of 5 x 15.7-inch pan protectors
  • Prevent scratches and abrasions, extending the life of your cookware
  • Safely stack and store your pans while saving space
  • Made from high-quality silicone that is suitable for all types of pan surfaces—including stainless steel, aluminum, and nonstick

Specifications

• Item no. 75002-906
Characteristics
  • Color: red
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: silicone
  • Number of parts: 5
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.00 lbs
BALLARINI Accessories silicone, Cookware Protectors
4.9 (70)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Ballarini 5-pc Silicone Cookware Protecters is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 70.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great idea to protect non-stick pans in storage Large enough for a deep 12" skillet, you place them between your non-stick pans in storage to prevent them scratching each other. The set is all the same size but the leaves are flexible and aren't a problem if they stick out. They conform to any round pot / skillet (I don't have square pans to try them on). Rotate them so the handle of the pot above rests on a leave and not an open space, to protect the side of your pan below.
Date published: 2021-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product I was searching for something to protect my non-stick pans from scratches when I stack them for storage. The other products I found were made of felt. These silicone pan protectors are very durable and washable. I'm very happy with my purchase. The only thing that would make them better for me is if they came in a range of sizes rather than 5 of the same size in the set, since most of my cookware sets are graduated sizes.
Date published: 2021-05-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So glad to have these! I was using the bubble wrap “envelopes“ that my Ballarini cookware arrived up until this point. The protectors take up a lot less space and they attractively organize my cookware. They are quite thin; it made me wonder whether or not they would truly protect the cookware. Looks like they do! I love my Ballarini cookware, and now I can have peace of mind that I am protecting my investment.
Date published: 2021-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great & easy to clean! I have pan protectors from a few years ago but they're made out of a thick felt-like cloth. This is MUCH more durable & doesn't attract clothes moths like my old set did. I love how it stays in place & doesn't slide or move when I need to get the pans out of the cabinet. Super easy to wash & dry. I'm very happy with my purchase & will definitely recommend this to my friends!
Date published: 2020-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best protectors out there I really enjoy using the silicone protectors for my pots and pans because they grip very well and as I share a space with others... I do not have to worry about them being scratched against themselves. I have bought extras for all of my pans and even when packing for my camping trips. I ensure to take them so while in transit they are not bouncing into one another.
Date published: 2021-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excited to use these pans. I have been looking for a good pan set. When I saw the demo in COSTCO I knew I had finally found the pans I needed. grazie mille. I haven't used them yet but the features are exactly what I need. Light weight dourable and easy to clean. Hot and cool sensors and usable on stove top or in the oven. I can't wait to make an omelet.
Date published: 2022-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeping my Favorite Pans Safe !!! I love these silicone pan protectors!! Stacking my pans is the only thing I can do in my small apartment to keep my favorite cookware close at hand and with these I can free my dish towels from separating my pans. I plan to get an extra set so I have plenty on hand when I need them!!
Date published: 2021-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Silicone pan protectors Good thickness to the silicone. Just received today so review is limited. Purchased Ballarini cookware 6 months ago and absolutely love it. Ordered these to make sure it is protected and lasts a long time as I have to nest pans in my cupboard. I think these will work very well.
Date published: 2021-01-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_54
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-906, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Do 5 protectors come with one set ($29.99)?

Asked by: RogerT
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING BALLARINI! Yes, our Ballarini Silicone Cookware Protectors are in set of 5 Thank you Regards, Zwilling Ballarini
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-16
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-906, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product