ZWILLING TWIN 1731 20 cm Carving knife
If you are looking for a particularly special knife for your kitchen, the TWIN® 1731 range carving knife is your answer. It combines outstanding looks with exceptional functionality. Milanese designer Matteo Thun drew on elements from both Japanese and European knife design . This means that the knife can be put to many uses.
You can cut a piece of meat into juicy steaks. And also very fine strips for Oriental dishes. The carving knife is made from a special alloy with an ice-hardened finish. This explains the outstanding quality of this product. The material is extremely tough and is guaranteed to stay sharp. Therefore you will enjoy this high quality knife for a long time. You can cut meat with ease, so it’s light on your hands.
A particular detail of the product is its fine wooden handle. This fine wood combines aesthetics and high quality. Right from the first glance it is clear that this kitchen tool is very special. With the ZWILLING carving knife you will really enjoy cooking.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boats outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
- Ergonomic handle made from bocote wood: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Hand wash only
- Item no. 31840-201-0
- Substance: Cronidur 30
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 58-60 HRC
- Colour handle: brown
- Substance handle: Ziricote
- Net weight: 0.16 kg
- Length of product: 33.00 cm
- Width of product: 3.50 cm
- Height of product: 1.50 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.20 cm
- Handle width: 1.60 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.