BALLARINI Bologna Granitium 28 cm Aluminium Frying pan black
The Bologna Granitium series pan from BALLARINI is so robust and of such a high quality that it is perfect for many years of use on your hob. The 5-ply GRANITIUM non-stick coating is additionally reinforced with mineral particles to be extremely heat-resistant and make the pan exceptionally robust. The coating is also exceptionally scratch-resistant, so that even metal frying pan turners don't damage it. Meat, fish or vegetables do not require large amounts of liquid or fat, as food does not stick. The Thermopoint in the handle shows at a glance whether the right temperature has been reached for frying or boiling: The display turns red when the pan is hot enough and dark green when it cools down. The pan handle itself sits comfortably in the hand and is insulated from heat. The energy-saving 28 cm pan has a polished base made of high-quality steel and aluminium. This allows you to use them on gas, electric and radiant stoves, as well as induction, of course.
- Thick-walled cookware made of cold-forged pure aluminium with high-quality GRANITIUM non-stick coating for long durability
- Ergonomic, thermally-insulated plastic handle, temperature resistant up to 160°C
- Coated bimetal base of aluminium and steel for a short heating up time – suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Thermopoint: energy-saving temperature display in the handle (red indicates the ideal frying temperature, dark green the cooling phase)
- For low-fat frying and cooking
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Item no. 75000-633-0
- Colour: black
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: coated
- Coating: Granitium
- Bottom technology: Radiant
- Handle fixing: welded
- Induction: Yes
- Non-stick: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 0.91 kg
- Length of product: 46.70 cm
- Width of product: 29.00 cm
- Height of product: 7.40 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
How to clean your coated frypans:
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.