For the margarita
- 400 g red watermelon flesh
- 40 g brown sugar
- 2 limes
- 150 ml tequila
- 50 ml orange liqueur (e.g. Cointreau)
- 200 g ice cubes
For the decoration
- 6 melon slices
- Ice cubes for the glasses
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Cut the watermelon flesh into cubes. Halve the limes and squeeze the juice.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: ice cubes, watermelon, sugar, lime juice, orange liqueur, tequila. Close the blender jar with the lid.
- Select the Cocktail setting and press the button to confirm. Or blend manually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid and pour the margarita into glasses filled with ice cubes. Decorate with melon slices and enjoy immediately with a straw (if desired).
For greater variety, use different coloured melons.
No problem if there are any fruit residues left over from the preparation! The FRESH & SAVE vacuum system guarantees optimum product quality over a longer period of time.