For the smoothie
- 80 g baby spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 tsp. (heaped) coconut oil
- 150 ml cooled apple juice
- 150 ml cooled flat water
For the decoration
- 20 g roasted coconut chips
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Wash the baby spinach and spin dry. Peel the banana and cut into pieces. Peel the mango, remove the flesh from the core and chop coarsely.
- Add all the prepared ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: apple juice, water, spinach, coconut oil, banana, mango. Close the blender jar with the lid.
- Select the Smoothie setting and press the button to run the program. Or blend manually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid and decoratively serve the smoothie in glasses. Decorate with coconut chips and present with a straw (if desired).
The ripeness of the banana and mango determines the sweetness of the smoothies. Sweeten the smoothie to taste if needed.
Blending or mixing in a vacuum offers a wide variety of benefits: It reduces the amount of air mixed into the food, thereby helping to preserve vitamins and produce more vibrant colours.