ZWILLING Pro 7 inch Chef's knife
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of over 285 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether chopping, slicing, or dicing, the broad blade and comfortable, balanced size will quickly become the go-to knife for everyday tasks.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Item no. 38401-181
- Substance: special formula steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 0.245 kg / 0.54 lbs
- Length of product: 31 cm / 12.20 in
- Width of product: 1.9 cm / 0.75 in
- Height of product: 5 cm / 1.97 in
- Blade length: 18 cm / 7.09 in
- Handle length: 13 cm / 5.12 in
- Handle width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 in
- Blade width: 0.2 cm / 0.08 in
- Blade thickness: 0.2 cm / 0.08 in
Knife perfect in form and function. The Pro knife series gives every cook the right cutting tool for passionate cooking. From paring knives to cooking knives to garnishing knives, the series offers a large selection in a classic, timeless design and guarantees excellent quality for the highest demands. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blades make the knives particularly durable and corrosion-resistant. The SIGMAFORGE knives, forged from one piece, are precision forged, so that an ideal edge retention as well as hardness and flexibility are given.
V-EDGE TRIGGER FOR LONG-TERM SHARPNESS
The V-Edge trigger takes place in three steps and on both sides of the blade - for sharpness and precision.
FORGED FROM ONE PIECE
As a SIGMAFORGE knife, the chef's knife is precision-forged from one piece.
FRIODUR ICE-HARDENED BLADE
The ice hardening process ensures good flexibility and corrosion resistance.
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!