Details

Staub Ceramique Rectangular Baking Dish Set Cherry 3 Piece

C$ 149.99
C$ 245.00
-39 %

Three dishes for all your favourite recipes 

• Baking dishes in 3 practical sizes (20 x 16 cm, 27 x 20 cm, 34 x 24 cm)  
  • Stackable for convenient storage  
  • Bake and serve casseroles, roasts, and desserts 
  • Gently retains heat and won’t absorb moisture
  • Easy to clean enamel finish – dishwasher safe  
  • Designed in France
Staub Ceramique 3-pcs_3-pc Rectangular Baking Dish Set Cherry 3 Piece cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 45.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_32
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40508-171, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3 Piece","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-171-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"cherry-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 Piece","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-627-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"dark-blue-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark-blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark-blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 Piece","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-628-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 Piece","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-626-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"dark-blue-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark-blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark-blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3 Piece","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-170-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Colour: cherry
C$ 149.99
C$ 149.99
Size: 3 Piece
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

This baking dish set features three nestable rectangular bakers for all your sweet and savory baking needs, whether you’re cooking for a crowd or just for one. STAUB stoneware bakers gently retain heat and won't absorb moisture, producing a delicious result for all your favorite recipes. The comfortable, large handles make maneuvering hot dishes easy. Ideal for lasagna, casseroles, and desserts, as well as roasted meats and vegetables, these bakers are essential dishes in the kitchen.

The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 572°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

• Set includes 3 nesting rectangular baking dishes: 7.5- x 6-inch baking dish, 10.5- x 7.5-inch baking dish, and 13- x 9-inch baking dish
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Comfortable, large handles for easy maneuvering
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F
  • Dishwasher safe  
  • Designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-171
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Heat Resistance: 300 ºC
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.01 kg / 11.05 lbs
Staub Ceramique Rectangular Baking Dish Set Cherry 3 Piece
4.9 (143)
-39% 245
Added to cart View cart checkout

STAUB casserole dishes

Classic ceramics never go out of fashion. Classic design, practical and easy to clean thanks to the enamelled surface – STAUB casseroles are convincing in form and function. The various available colours fit into any kitchen and are also ideal for serving.

Easy to handle

The ergonomic handles make it easy to hold the dishes, for example when carrying them to the table.

Timeless design

Thanks to the timeless aesthetics and classic colours, the ceramic moulds are long-lasting companions that fit into any kitchen.

Easy to clean

Practical in every way: The dishes are easy to clean, scratch-resistant and can also be stacked inside one another.

STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub Ceramique 3-pcs_3-pc Rectangular Baking Dish Set Cherry 3 Piece cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 45.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very Poor Quality i have a set of the Staub Ceramique Baking Dishes, but do not use them often. After a few uses I noticed cracks developing, although I thought they were just surface cracks in the glazing. However I then noticed that the crack came all the way through. I purposely gave the one dish a bump and it broke in half easily. A second dish is cracked through and a third has interior cracks (for now…..). I have a similar Corning dish that I use frequently which I purchased before the Staub dishes. It had no cracks or blemishes at all. I am extremely disappointed with this Staub product and would not recommend it.
Date published: 2023-08-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked in half The first time I used this it a crack line appeared. I contacted customer service and they sent me a new one. The second also cracked but this time while it was in the oven. You can imagine the mess it created ! I contacted customer service again to get a refund but they didn’t respond….I’m very upset with the product and lack of warranty after first use. Clearly there’s a manufacturing defect, I wish Zwilling would own up to it and give me fix.
Date published: 2021-07-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked on second use Bought a 3 piece set and on the 2nd use the large one cracked. I've used ceramic dishes like this for decades. I know how to handle them. This is just poor quality. Worse of all the company would do nothing about it... I can't believe they don't stand behind their products.
Date published: 2023-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them! Love my new Staub casserole dishes! They are beautiful and perfect for the various needs of my small family.
Date published: 2022-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality, Design & Utility of this 3p Ovenware The flat all in one stackable feature is an added PLUS to it’s wonderful design and glaze finish. I purchased it in a dark cobalt blue exterior in order for them to comply to my Arabia dinnerware. An Oven to table solution !!! Also love the fact that the ceramic can withstand high oven temperature of 300 C / 572 F !
Date published: 2022-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very reliable and well built I’ve used many brands for cookware and in the end decided to settle on Staub. It works well for meat and fish, allows me to cook to perfection and also easy to clean. Only downside is that it’s super heavy so can’t use the top rack of dishwasher.
Date published: 2022-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful bakeware This set is so versatile and a great addition to the kitchen. The sizes are great for cooking for two or for friends and family. They cook and cool evenly and are very easy to clean. Also look classic on the table.
Date published: 2022-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable cookware, consistent meals The ceramic baking dish set is sturdy cookware. We usually use it for casseroles and roasting meat and vegetables. It consistently delivers wonderful meals and cleanup is a breeze.
Date published: 2022-05-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_32
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40508-171, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Do you have a set with an actual  13”x9” Id ? Need one for lasagna. Thank you. John

Asked by: JMP2021
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40508-171, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product