60.00 $47.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
60.00 $47.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_30723-163, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 145ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 30723-163
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.17 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.61 in
  • Width of product: 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 6.30 in
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 6-inch Utility Knife
$60.00 $47.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Signature line of stamped knives is made Germany from one of Zwilling's top quality steels. These knives are made with German craftsmanship and precision. Lighter than forged knives, this line is very popular. The sculpted handles fold into the palm of most people’s hands comfortably. The steel is strong, stable and holds an edge well. They can be and should be sharpened regularly. I recommend hand washing so they always look like new; but they are dishwasher safe. This utility knife is a good for slicing - meats, vegetables, fruits. Great for peeling and cubing foods.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Handy knife for everyday use - chopping, slicing, etc.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great to for catering! I work with a local caterer on off sight catering. Purchased this knife because it is smaller than the typical Chef's knife but can be used for similar jobs. The blades thinner steel allows for steeper bevels that lead to a sharper edge. The sharp edge slices more freely into food while the narrow blade reduces drag and definitley promotes precision. Perfect for fruit and vegetable platters as well as slicing and carving meats, cheese and cold cuts. Great price for German steel!
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for beginners I purchased this knife for my nephew that just got his first apartment because I knew he wasn't super comfortable with knives, but I also wanted him to have one that would be able to handle a variety of things. I wanted to get something that was high quality because I know that he will not be taking the best care of it and I know this knife will stay sharp even without a ton of care for someone who is an occasional cook.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great utility knife This is a really nice stamped utility knife. The steel is really durable for a stamped knife since the high carbon stainless steel was ice hardened, helping give the knife a longer and sharper edge than most stamped blades. Perfect thing blade for slicing and dicing. The handle really contours nicely in my hand as well.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This knife is the perfect everyday kitchen knife. Not needed for heavy duty work, that's what my Chef knife is for. This one does just about everything else, from slicing cheese, to cutting sandwiches, to chopping salad veggies it does it all with ease. Its not to heavy so for light work, its the one I reach for!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Smaller Go-To Knife This little 6" utility could be your go-to knife. With its smaller, lighter blade it's comfortable to use all of the time. German steel and made in Germany assures you that it is going to stay sharp. The three rivet, traditional handle design is comfortable and durable enough to last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a great utility knife to add to you collection. Though the Twin Signature knives are lighter than most, they make up for it in durability and sharpness. The handles are comfortable and the size of the utility blade makes it ideal for the prep tasks in between small and large foods.
Date published: 2020-03-26
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_30723-163, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 25ms
  • reviews, product

What is a Twin Pollux? Look closely at the image, it says Twin Pollux where it should say Twin Signature. What kind of knife is this?

Asked by: shellyb
Twin Pollux is the name for the Twin Signature knives in the UK. It's the same product.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-27

is this knife serrated or just a regular blade. thank you. i an looking for a non serrated 6 inch utility knife

Asked by: hmm364
This is a fine edge blade. It is not serrated.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-26

Is there a warranty on this item: 31620-160? The handle has broken at the rivet farthest from the blade

Asked by: Davegranpaw
Our knives have a lifetime warranty. Please contact our Warranty Department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-28
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_30723-163, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product