Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Glassware Glass Straw - Colored - Straight Set

$12.99

A sustainable option for sipping drinks with a straw

• Sustainable and reusable
  • Robust borosilicate glass
  • Hygienic and tasteless
  • Dishwasher-safe
ZWILLING Sorrento 5-pc Straight Glass Straw Set - Multi Color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-600-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"mixed-colours-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"mixed colors","ID":"mixed-colours","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color mixed colors is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-602-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: mixed colors
$12.99
$9.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 12 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These gorgeous Sorrento Glass Straw Sets are a stylish and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic straws. Reusable and sustainable, they are produced from high quality-borosilicate glass featuring a heavy wall thickness for exceptional durability.

Free from toxins found in everyday plastic straws, these glass straws are both good for you and good for the planet. You can enjoy hot or cold beverages and they are perfect to use with the Sorrento latte glass, beverage glass, or the Sorrento Plus 15-ounce coffee mug. Enjoy easy clean up in the dishwasher or with the convenient cleaning brush included in the set.

• Set of 4 straws and 1 cleaning brush
  • High-quality borosilicate glass available in clear or in a colored assortment which includes rose, mustard yellow, light green, and light blue 
  • Available in straight or bent straw design
  • Straws are an eco-friendly, reusable alternative to plastics
  • Straws feature heavy wall thickness for exceptional durability
  • Straw length: 9 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-602
Characteristics
  • Color: mixed colors
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Number of parts: 5
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.36 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 0.35 in
  • Height of product: 0.35 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Glassware Glass Straw - Colored - Straight Set
4.9 (15)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Sorrento 5-pc Straight Glass Straw Set - Multi Color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bye Bye Plastic Time to get rid of all those non eco friendly plastic straws and replace them with these durable glass ones. They are made of the same durable glass as the double walled glasses which means they can take a little abuse. They are also dishwasher safe, but if you prefer hand washing, they come with a cleaning brush.
Date published: 2021-07-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun! These are a hit at our house. And our guests always ask where we found them. The different colors identify which glass is yours. They feel good on your lips. Easy to clean and no waste in the landfills!
Date published: 2021-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from super sippers I love these straws. The glass material is a great alternative to disposable plastic. They are so easy to clean with the included brush. These straws make it so easy to sip anything. The texture is sturdy in my mouth. I never used a straw for hot liquids before because I was afraid of it melting.
Date published: 2021-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for Lattes! I thought I was the only one who drinks lattes from a straw! These straws are perfect. Able to withstand the heat, easy to clean and a real conversation piece. Used these at a dinner party and all my guests loved them. Looks great with the double walled latte cups.
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LoveThese Straws! These are the best straws I've found as replacement for plastic or paper straws. They are perfect for both hot and cold beverage and are easy to clean as they are dishwasher safe. They offer a nice complement when used with the Zwilling glassware.
Date published: 2021-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love these colorful, eco-friendly straws. Great for use, especially outdoors. The brush makes it easy to keep them clean and sanitized.
Date published: 2021-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for a thermos I like this straight style straw for all my thermoses. Great for the flip top closures. Easy to use and clean!! Fun colors!
Date published: 2021-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful straws They are so beautiful! Loving it use it! Easy to clean too. And love the Zwilling logo on them too!
Date published: 2023-01-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;