• Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -20%
100.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
100.00 $79.99
ZWILLING V- Edge Sharpener is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_32605-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 120ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 32605-000
ZWILLING Sharpener V-Edge Sharpener
$100.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Watch how easy it is to achieve professional-style knife sharpening in the comfort of your kitchen. The innovative ZWILLING V-Edge sharpener is the leading edge in pull-through sharpeners.

A sharp knife is a safe knife. Regular sharpening is crucial for maintaining edge quality and for avoiding unfortunate slips. Now, you can get professional-level sharpness, without leaving your home. The ZWILLING V-Edge sharpener features a patented sharpening mechanism that’s both incredibly simple and wholly effective. Your knives will retain their professional sharpness and you’ll enjoy cooking with them even more.

• Professional knife sharpener
  • Outstanding and reliable sharpening results
  • Easy to use
  • Angle adapter swaps out for Western and Japanese blades
  • Range of sharpening stones with different grains
  • Modern silver/black design
  • Dimensions approx.: 21 cm x 20 cm x 8 cm
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ABS
  • Marketing name coating: -mechanism patent pending
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.31 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.19 in
  • Width of product: 7.95 in
  • Height of product: 8.23 in

ZWILLING V-EDGE SHARPENER

The most advanced pull-through sharpener, V-Edge is easy to use and delivers premium results. Angle adapters can be switched out for sharpening both Japanese and Western blades and sharpening stones can be swapped between fine and coarse grain. Each component stores conveniently in the sharpener base.

ZWILLING V- Edge Sharpener is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best invention yet! I really can't tell you how excited I am about this sharpener. I am well trained on a honing steel and a sharpening stone but it takes time and the results aren't always perfect. Also if you use an electric sharpener there is a good chance that the blade will scratch and unnecessary steel is removed from the blade. This is quick, the learning curve is short and the results are perfection every time! Anyone can get a professional edge on their knives now that this product is on the market. So if you like your knives sharp and don't like the hassle of using a stone or going to someone to sharpen them for you.....buy this! You will love it!!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It always feels great getting your knives professionally sharpened, but also, kind of expensive after time when you’re paying by the inch. Invest in one of these! You won’t regret it, you get the same results as though they were just professionally sharpened. Suitable for both the German and Japanese blades in your collection.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Genius invention I have both German and Japanese knives and am always confused about the angle of the edge and which sharpeners would be appropriate. This sharpener can accommodate both. It also has course and fine grits depending on the dullness of your knives. I like how the extra cartridges are stored in the bottom. I haven't had it long, so I'm still get comfortable with it. But it definately works! I like the video posted on Zwilling.com to reinforce the directions included. Great size, doesn't take up much storage space.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sharpener! This is a great dual sharpening set. With it being pull through, it is an easy way to sharpen your knife. With it having two sets of stone rods, coarse and fine, this helps brings back the factory edge on both your Japanese and German knives. The best part is that the different inserts are made specific for the angle of Japanese and German knives and that way your Zwilling and Miyabi knives will be sharpened correctly. Great way to sharpen knives!
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharpened in every glide. When this first came to our store, the very same day I have a customer looking for a better portable sharpener. I did a short presentation with a dull knife and it cut like a scalpel after few glides. It was a successful presentation and sold to every customer who'd asked about it.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I received this for a Christmas gift and I love it!! It’s very easy to use on my German and Japanese knives. So far I’ve been very happy! I wish I could get the Fine White ceramic rods.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from built in Fast, easy and effective! Very intuitive. Works perfectly for both Japanese and Western knives. Love it!! Cool design.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I can't say enough about this all-encompassing sharpener. I love that I can sharpen ALL of my staight-edged knives with it and it's such a fantastic value. You've invested in your knives so why not invest in a sharpener to keep them in tip top shape?
Date published: 2020-03-30
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_32605-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

How do I know whether to use a Japanese or western edge??????

Asked by: tad274
All of our Henckels International and most Zwilling/Twin styles are Western (15°). Santoku knives in all brands are Japanese (10-12°). Zwilling Diplome, Twin 1731, and all Kramer and Miyabi knives are also 10-12°.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-02-13
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32605-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 88ms
  • questions, product