Details

Staub Dining Line Oval Serving Dish, White

$23.99
$29.99
-20 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

STAUB White Truffle Oval Plate, 25 cm

• High-quality ceramic with enamel coating 
  • Scratch-resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe 
  • Classic shape in new color white truffle; designed in France
Staub Ceramic Dinnerware 10-inch Oval Serving Dish - White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 40.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_1021471, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 158ms
  • reviews, product
{"white-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-191-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 23 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The oval serving dish is ideal for bringing sides dishes such as mashed potatoes and steamed veggies to the table. This lovingly crafted, moisture-resistant stoneware is super durable, making it ideal for everyday use. The eye-catching enamel hue boasts impressive scratch resistance so you can serve and safely stack without worry.

Rooted in France and adored by chefs worldwide, STAUB brings people together in the kitchen and around the table. With STAUB dinnerware you can set your table in style with gorgeous dinner plates, cereal bowls, mugs, and more. Exquisitely crafted, each piece in this dinnerware collection is infused with a rich culinary heritage that puts the pleasure in cooking. Microwave and dishwasher safe, this long-lasting stoneware makes every meal memorable.

• 25 cm diameter
  • For curry dishes, stews and rice 
  • High-quality ceramic with enamel coating 
  • Scratch-resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe 
  • Classic shape in new color white truffle; designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 1021471
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.43 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.16 in
  • Width of product: 7.01 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
  • Upper diameter: 10.16 in
Staub Dining Line Oval Serving Dish, White
4.8 (40)
-20% 29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Ceramic Dinnerware 10-inch Oval Serving Dish - White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 40.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely and well made The oval serving platter is well made and has a nice weight to it. I like the “staub” on the lip. Only gave 4 stars because I was hoping it was made in France, but disappointed to see it was not.
Date published: 2023-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Unique Plate Bought Staub set from Costco.com for my birthday. It's unique.
Date published: 2022-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Size These oval serving dishes are the perfect size! They hold just the right amount for side dishes with your meal, while not taking up too much space on your dining table. They also make a great dish for serving pork tenderloin and other oblong shaped food items (ie: bratwursts, French fries, etc.).
Date published: 2022-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Staub quality This little bowl holds a lot! Love the oval shape. The claim of highly scratch resistant is 100% true!! I tested it with my letter opener and pushed pretty hard. I will get the whole set!! Don’t hesitate to purchase anything from Staub! Very best quality!
Date published: 2022-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Serving Dish This serving dish is perfect for me! It’s it perfect for small and/or limited spaces. I live in an apartment and it fits in my cupboards amazingly. So cute and sleek and it matches my other Staub products.
Date published: 2023-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect plate for all purposes! This plate is very useful in every way. It's not too big or small and light in weight. I usually use it for Japanese curry and rice, but it's also great for a salad with a crispy chicken tender.
Date published: 2024-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect individual pasta bowl These are great for family pasta dinners. I gently warm the dish in the oven while cooking dinner. They keep the food nice and warm. I bought 6. I appreciate how neatly they stack in my cabinet.
Date published: 2023-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic! Great quality and presentation. Suitable for so many things, in particular anything served with a sauce. A little smaller than what the photo conveyed but I’m not complaining.
Date published: 2023-02-24
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_1021471, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;