Details

Staub Cast Iron 7 qt, Round, Cocotte, Black Matte - Visual Imperfections

$299.99

Cook for a crowd, without crowding food

• Roomy interior won’t crowd food
  • Enameled cast iron for prefect browning
  • Tight-fitting lid keeps food moist
  • Made in France
Staub Cast Iron 7-qt Round Cocotte - Matte Black - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 128.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_82, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_11092825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-28-cm_7-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7 qt","ID":"28-cm_7-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40500-281-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 299 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.

This roomy, round Dutch oven is perfect for dinner parties. Its ample interior means you won’t crowd food as it cooks. And like all STAUB cocottes, it’s unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups.

Enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny bumps on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.

• Large, round Dutch oven ideal for cooking for a crowd
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 11092825
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 15.21 lbs
  • Capacity: 7.08 qt
  • Length of product: 13.86 in
  • Width of product: 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 7.17 in
  • Height without lid: 5.20 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
  • Bottom diameter: 9.33 in
  • Handle length: 1.38 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Cast Iron 7-qt Round Cocotte - Matte Black - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 128.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous! Being a family of 2 I didn't think I needed this 7-Qt Cocotte, but the Labor Day sale price was just too good. I can't believe how useful this is! I genuinely love it in the matte black too. I have multiple smaller pieces in assorted beautiful colors and this complements beautifully. We cook on induction, and cast iron is the absolute best. I can't find any blemish on it to speak of. This is probably the 8th 'visual imperfection' piece I have purchased, and only received any blemish I would consider slightly annoying once. They are a great value.
Date published: 2022-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Imperfections?? I See None!! Amazing, amazing find…almost felt like I “stole” this Staub piece for the price I paid!! It was sold with “slight imperfections”, but after scouring over the pot and lid, both inside and out….well, you got me!! Can’t find a blemish! This is my introduction into the world of Staub cooking. It took this great price to get started but I’ll be back for more pieces again. I was getting tired of wasting money on “non-stick” cookware and decided it was time to buy my last set - a set that will follow me to my grave (hopefully not anytime soon)!! No better way than to start my collection with Staub!
Date published: 2023-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simply the Best This is a stunning cocotte! Quite amazing to cook with. I think it is phenomenal that you can put it on low to simmer a stew all day and not worry about it burning and sticking to the bottom of the cocotte or lose any of the moisture so you are not constantly adding water back in. Staub cookware is truly a pleasure to cook with and so beautiful to look at. I am an avid cook. I grow my own vegetables and fruit, bird hunt, fish and raise meat. All of that effort comes together in a Staub which does justice to the ingredients.
Date published: 2019-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'd buy it again! No noticeable blemishes. 1 Tiny divot in the interior. No biggie.
Date published: 2020-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous pot Thank you so much for making post with visual imperfections available. It's a beautiful pot and I had a hard time finding the imperfection. I love the size, even for 2 people. It's easy to brown all the meat. I've got several Staub items and much prefer them over the other French brand (ever only got one of those). Also I saw a great review of this graphite colored Staub pot at Lead Safe Mama (the lead and cadmium reviews of the other French brand there are pretty scary). So I'm a happy camper and can only recommend this pot.
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth the money I never thought there would be a difference between the inexpensive dutch ovens and Staub. I found out there is when I prepared my first meal with it. Browning was a breeze and the lid really helps retain the braising liquid. As a bonus, it is easy to clean.
Date published: 2021-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product, great price The imperfections - at least on my pot - were barely discernible (and I own many Staub pieces I’ve bought at full price). Would highly recommend the sale product as a great way to get these pieces of exceptional cookware.
Date published: 2022-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can't go wrong very happy with the purchase. The size is perfect for cooking chicken stock. Item also arrived really quickly. Told my friend about the good experience and she ordered 2 different sizes!
Date published: 2021-03-05
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_82, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_11092825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is the knob silver colored or gold colored?

Asked by: Lodnwhdud
Hi, Brass.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-09-07

Can I return if it is a bad visual imperfections?

Asked by: Staub2022
No
Date published: 2022-02-08

What s the weight?

Asked by: Frenchy
This item weighs approximately 15.7 lbs.
Date published: 2018-06-06

what are the dimensions of this pot?

Asked by: Lyssa
The dimensions for this product are 13.9" wide with handles X 11" in diameter X 7.2" tall.
Date published: 2018-05-10

Is this covered by a warranty for other defects beyond visual? For example, if it cracks or arrives cracked.

Asked by: 1721
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_11092825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product