Green Coconut Smoothie This smoothie is the ideal recipe for those who are new to smoothie-making. Super healthy and super delicious, it’s a cinch to whip up in our powerful blenders.
- 2/3 cup chilled apple juice
- 2/3 cup chilled water
- 2 tightly packed cups (about 3 oz.) baby spinach, washed and thoroughly dried
- 1 heaped tsp. coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Roasted coconut chips, for garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add the apple juice, water, spinach, coconut oil, banana, and mango to the blender jar. Cover tightly with the lid, select the Smoothie setting, and press the button to run the program. Alternatively, blend manually until the desired consistency is reached.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid and serve the smoothie garnished with the coconut chips, if you like.