Individual Cocotte chocolate cakes
Jump To :
125 g butter + 50 g for the Cocotte
125 g sugar crystals
200 g dark chocolate
60 g flour
20 g potato starch
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cut the chocolate and butter into small pieces and melt in a bain-marie.
- Soften the 50 g butter for the dishes.
- Mix the flour, potato starch and cocoa in a dish.
- Add the sugar to the melted chocolate and thoroughly whisk all the eggs.
- Then mix in the flour-cocoa mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Use a small paintbrush to generously grease the Cocottes with butter.
- Fill the Cocottes with the chocolate dough and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
(It is even better to prepare the dough the day before).
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake the small cakes in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Consume immediately!
- A fruit sorbet with seasonal fruits (peach, pear, fig, apricots) can be served with the dessert.