Shrimp tails with garlic
INGREDIENTS600 g raw shrimp tails, with shell, without head
4 tbs white peppercorns
4 garlic cloves
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
1 sprig rosemary
2 cl olive oil
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Pre-heat the oven to 220° C.
- Wash and shake dry the parsley and rosemary.
Remove from stems and chop.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Coarsely grind the peppercorns.
- Mix the prawns with the pepper, garlic, herbs, olive oil and add to
an oven dish. Then bake on the middle rack for 10 min in the oven.
- Before eating, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve with a freshly baked baguette.