Mussels with prosciutto ham
INGREDIENTS2 liters (small) mussels
200 ml white wine
3 large shallots, chopped
250 g Prosciutto ham, cut into cubes
10 g butter
3 tbsp. parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Wash the mussels in clean water and keep them cool.
- Sauté the chopped shallots in butter for 2 minutes in a STAUB Mussel Pot.
- Add the cubes of Prosciutto ham and cook for a further 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the white wine and bring to the boil.
- Add the mussels and close the Mussel Pot with the lid.
- Cook until all the mussels have opened.