Salmon in an olive crust with beans Tastes which create a perfect harmony come together on one plate!
Jump To :
INGREDIENTS480g salmon fillet
2 tbsp olive oil
For the crust:2 eggs
20 g black olives, stoned
15 g flaked almonds, roasted
100 g fresh green beans
150 g dried beans (white, black or pinto - mix to taste)
60 g dried tomatoes, finely chopped
2 sprigs each of parsley and lovage
200 g cream
100 ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp butter
HOW TO MAKE IT
- The beans must be soaked in advance overnight in cold water. Cook in salted water for about 20-30 min.
- Blanch the fresh green beans for about 1-2 min. and then halve them.
- Put the cream and stock into a pot and bring to the boil. Allow to reduce by half. Add the beans and the finely chopped parsley and lovage together with the dried tomatoes. Allow to reduce again.
- For the coating, finely chop the olives and mix with the almonds and eggs. Turn the salmon fillet in the coating and, in the meantime, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the fillets for about 4 min. on each side.
- Serve the beans on four warmed plates and arrange the salmon fillets on top.