ZWILLING TWIN 1731 10 cm Paring knife
The paring knife from the ZWILLING® 1731 range combines outstanding quality with pleasing aesthetics. This is thanks to Italian designer Matteo Thun, who designed this knife. Its design combines Far Eastern and European traditions of food preparation.
The blade is 10 cm long so it is mainly suitable for smaller ingredients. The paring knife offers highest quality down to the finest detail. The blade is made of a special alloy, which is very robust and guarantees lasting sharpness. It is also corrosion-resistant, so you will be able to enjoy using it for a long time.
A special detail is the handle made of precious wood. This precious material gives the knife its exceptional looks and makes it a useful ornament in your kitchen. The exotic wood is very hard-wearing and its shape makes it comfortable to hold.
With this sharp ZWILLING paring knife you will be able to peel vegetables and fruit easily and make neat, pretty garnishes for your dishes.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boats outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
- Ergonomic handle made from ziricote wood: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Hand wash only
- Item no. 31840-101-0
- Substance: Cronidur 30
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 58-60 HRC
- Colour handle: brown
- Substance handle: Ziricote
- Net weight: 0.08 kg
- Length of product: 36.00 cm
- Width of product: 4.50 cm
- Height of product: 13.00 cm
- Blade length: 10.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.70 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.