ZWILLING Professional S 16 cm Chef's knife
The chef’s knife from ZWILLING is a real all-rounder in the kitchen. The sturdy knife, with its wide, flat blade, doesn’t only make it easy to cut vegetables and chop fresh herbs, but also to smoothly cut fish and meat. The continuous blade, the seamless craftsmanship and the bolster offer the perfect balance and a safe grip. The 16 cm chef’s knife is easy to use. The plastic handle with its special 3-rivet design and continuous tang fits comfortably in your hand, thereby making it easier to work with all ingredients. The high-quality FRIODUR® blade, which is additionally refined using a special ice-hardening process, is not only exceptional at cutting but also flexible and extremely resistant to corrosion. The SIGMAFORGE® chef's knife, forged from one piece of steel, is also very durable, ensures the best cuts and is very resistant. Not only does the chef's knife win over professional chefs worldwide with its premium quality and high-quality steel, it also makes a versatile kitchen gadget for amateur cooks. The classic from the PROFESSIONAL ‘S’ series help you to bring magnificent dishes to the table and wins you over with its perfect balance and special, beautifully shaped design.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31021-161-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.21 kg
- Length of product: 30.00 cm
- Width of product: 3.80 cm
- Height of product: 2.00 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.40 cm
- Handle width: 2.00 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.