ZWILLING Professional S 14 cm Boning knife
Removing bones or sinew and fat is a tricky task which should not be undertaken with a large chef’s knife. You can easily hurt yourself, or cut too much of the delicious meat off. That’s why you need a ZWILLING boning knife a perfect length at 14 cm. The slim blade makes light work of boning tasks. The knife from the PROFESSIONAL “S“ range is used by professional chefs the world over because of its high-quality materials. The steel used in the special ZWILLING manufacturing process has the perfect chromium and carbon content, and the knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel. The FRIODUR® blade is also enhanced by a special ice-hardening technique which makes the boning knife particularly corrosion-resistant and flexible with excellent cutting properties. The bolster is seamless, ensuring no annoying edges to the knife. The handle is made of a plain black synthetic material and has three rivets. So you have a classic traditional boning knife which is sharp and flexible - a must in any kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31024-141-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.12 kg
- Length of product: 26.50 cm
- Width of product: 3.00 cm
- Height of product: 1.80 cm
- Blade length: 14.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.40 cm
- Handle width: 1.60 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.