FOR 4 PERSONS
- 125 g arugula
- 2 carrots
- ½ cucumber (approx. 150 g)
- 1 avocado
- 8 radishes
- 1 raw beetroot
- 100 g feta cheese
- 4 tbsp nut mixture with cranberries
- 100 g of fresh or thawed raspberries
- Olive oil 60
- Mild wine vinegar 30 ml
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- liquid honey, as desired
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Wash the arugula and spin dry. Clean and peel the carrots. Wash and clean the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise if desired. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and peel the flesh from the skin. Clean and wash the radishes. Peel the beetroot.
- Divide the arugula evenly between the bowls. Grate the carrots on the ZWILLING Z-Cut Tower Grater on the medium grater. Coarsely grate the beetroot. Slice the cucumber, radish and avocado. Arrange the ingredients decoratively in the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, if necessary strain through a sieve. Season with salt and sweeten as needed. Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients.
- Finally, grate the feta cheese on the fine grating surface over the bowls and serve sprinkled with the nut-cranberry mixture.
To avoid staining your fingers, it is best to wear gloves when processing the beetroot.