BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES Created by Brittany Woodruff of Naturally.B for STAUB
Jump To :
- 145g Jumbo Oats
- 320ml Oat Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 75g Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Coconut Oil (to cook)
- Plain Yoghurt
- Flaked Coconut
- Cacao Nibs
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mash the banana and mix with the oat milk and maple syrup.
- Place the oats into a food processor along with the baking powder and blitz until the oats are a flour consistency.
- Slowly add the banana mixture to the oats and blitz until combined.
- Chop the chocolate into tiny chunks. Add to the pancake mixture along with the desiccated coconut and stir until evenly distributed.
- Heat a little coconut oil in the Ballarini frying pan over a low heat.
- Use a ladle to spoon out one scoop of the pancake batter.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes then use a spatular to flip the pancake and cook for a further 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.
- To serve, top with plain yoghurt, blueberries, slices of banana, flaked coconut and a sprinkle of cacao nibs - Enjoy