- 50 g baby spinach
- 2 pears
- 2 kiwis
- 5 g ginger
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 400 ml cooled pear juice
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Wash the baby spinach and allow to drip dry. Wash and quarter the pears; remove the core if desired and roughly chop. Peel and coarsely chop the kiwis. Peel the ginger.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: baby spinach, pears, kiwis, ginger, agave nectar, pear juice. Close the blender jar with the lid.
- Select the Smoothie setting and press the button to run the program. Or blend manually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid and serve the smoothie in glasses and enjoy immediately.
Note the ripeness of the fruit; the riper the fruit, the sweeter the smoothie.
Blending or mixing in a vacuum offers a wide variety of benefits: It reduces the amount of air mixed into the food, thereby helping to preserve vitamins and produce more vibrant colours.