Visit Brittany's website Naturally.B here.
STAUB’s Baking Dish is the ideal piece of cookware for baking traybakes such as this traditional Cherry Bakewell Tray Bake - a perfect addition to the table for the Platinum Jubilee weekend. Made from ceramic, STAUB’s Baking Dish can be taken straight from the oven to the table for serving. Leftovers can be kept fresh for up to five times longer by keeping them in the ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE vacuum food storage solution.
- 500g Jumbo Oats
- 200g Dairy Free Butter
- 180ml Maple Syrup
- 140g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1Tsp Almond Extract
- 200g Glace Cherries
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- 150g Icing Sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C and line the STAUB Baking Dish (34 x 24 cm) with baking paper.
2. Place the dairy free butter, maple syrup, golden caster sugar and almond extract into a pan over a medium heat. Stir until the mixture melts and combines together.
3. Once combined, slowly add the oats until all the liquid has been soaked up and the oats are thoroughly coated.
4. Add the glace cherries, saving some for the topping and gently mix.
5. Spoon the mixture into the the prepared STAUB Baking Dish and press down.
6. Top with the remaining glace cherries and flaked almonds.
7. Bake for around 25-30 minutes, or until lightly golden.