Visit Brittany's website Naturally.B here.
Easily prepared using any of our ENFINIGY Blenders, this classic Eton mess recipe with fresh strawberries and raspberries will go down a treat over the Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend. Served in ZWILLING Sorrento Glasses and topped with fresh mint leaves and flaked almonds, both adults and children alike will enjoy this traditional English dessert.
- 300g Strawberries for Purée
- 1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 5-6 Meringues Nests
- 600ml Double Cream
- 100g Raspberries
- 100g Strawberries
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Flaked Almonds
1. Place 300g of strawberries into a ZWILLING ENFINIGY Blender, add the icing sugar and maple syrup and blend until smooth and combined.
2. Chop the raspberries and remaining strawberries.
3. In a large bowl use a hand whisk to whip the double cream until stiff peaks form.
4. In a serving bowl use your hands to crumble the meringues and add the cream, raspberries and strawberries. Gently fold until all combined, then pour the strawberry purée over the mixture.
5. Spoon the Eton Mess into the ZWILLING Sorrento Glass Dessert Set and top with extra crushed meringue, fresh mint leaves and flaked almonds.